chapter six • is it him? ♡

Chapter 6

  ↣   

SAVANNA

After she got out of her history class, Savanna pushes past through the crowd of students in the hallway to get to her locker

After she got out of her history class, Savanna pushes past through the crowd of students in the hallway to get to her locker. Earlier, Savanna was in a good mood but now she's not after her and Mya sort of got into it. 

All she is trying to do is make her friend feel better or herself feel better, to be correct. 

She was tired of seeing Cerita walking around and smiling like she didn't break them up, it's time for this girl to get revenge on her. 

Savanna finally made it to her locker to put up her things. She felt a light tap on her shoulder that caused her to turn around then glare. 

Cerita.

"Hey Vanna, where's your hoe friend at?" Cerita said as her minions that were standing side by side giggling. 

Savanna slammed her locker causing Cerita to slightly jumped in fear and took small steps back as she got in her face.

"Don't start with me, Cerita." She warned her.

Cerita furrowed her brows and look around before looking at her. "Start what? I just want to know where she was, I want to talk to her about something.." She emphasized the word 'something' then smiles as she twirls her curly hair with her index finger.  

"If it's about Bizzy then there's nothing to talk about, I can't believe you are proud of breaking up a relationship," Savanna said. "Y'all two really deserve each other."

Cerita chirped. "You are right, we do."

Savanna sly-smirked as she folded her arms. "Sad that he still doesn't want to claim you."

Cerita's face turned into confusion. "What do you mean?"

"Cerita, everyone knows, including Mya, that Bizzy doesn't want to be with you. You had your chance with him."

Savanna know what she was doing, she's trying to get in her head. But Cerita is not going to let her get away by saying that, she sly-smirked in return and said.

"But you didn't tell Mya that you were messing around with him while they were dating."

Savanna frowned and forgot about the time that she and Bizzy made out at a listening party back in 1995. Savanna doesn't want to go into a flashback of that night, it may trigger her anxiety.