chapter fifty-four | brandy's staying.

MÝA

"Mya, I don't to mean rush but are you finished?" Solange irritatingly asked as she sat in front of the fitting room at Target. Since Beyoncé was out with her boo, it was her job to be with Solange.

"I'm sorry, one more t-shirt and I'm finished." Mya replied, looking in the full length mirror as she did different poses. She was wearing a dark green halter top that had the back open. It's most definitely a buy.

She walk out and show Solange who was playing with her freshly did micro braids.

Solange's eyes widened when Mya was in front of her.
"Wow, you look amazing in that."

Mya giggled.
"Really?"

Solange nod her head.
"Would you let me wear it?"
She raises her brows, smiling.

Mya perched her lips.
"Just because I'm not your sister, doesn't mean you can."
She laughs as Solange pouts.

She went back to the room and puts back on her black tube top.
At the register, Mya begins to place her things as the cashier starts to ring each item up.

"Mya, I'm about to go get me a Icee." Solange tells her as Mya glances at her and nods.

"Ok." Solange went ahead.

"That will be 97.50"
The red head cashier tells her the total.

"Thank God I got my own card cause Silkk was about to have a fit." Mya chuckled, sliding the card and entering her pin afterwards.

Once she received her change and place her bags in the buggy, she went by Solange who was sitting in the booth sipping on her Cherry icee.

"Come on, Solo."
Solange slid out of the booth and exit out of the store with her.

"We should have went to the mall not high Target." Solange said, taking a sip of her icee. Mya laughs.

"There's nothing wrong with coming here plus I love this store, despite how high it is."
Mya pops open the trunk as she begins to place her bags in there.

"Ok, go ahead and do you. Can we get some food?"
Solange asked, getting in the passenger side.

Mya close the trunk.
"I already told you in the store that we were going to The Cheesecake Factory."

Mya went to put up the buggy and got inside the car.
When she started up, Sade was playing on the radio.

"There goes your twin." Solange pointed at the radio as she giggles.

Mya have always been told that her and Sade favors. She could most definitely see it since they both have freckles. She took that as a compliment.

"Silkk, no more." Mya rolled off the top of him as she sat up and put back on her shorts. Silkk laughs, sitting up with his one elbow.

"I can't get another kiss?" He fake pouted as she turn around, playfully rolling her eyes.

"So you can get another round? Hell no." She laughs, getting up and going to the bathroom where she turn on the light then shower.