chapter sixty | the get together & the news.

CHARLOTTE.

Charlotte was laying sideways in her bed, watching Jerry Springer when her door opened. Her eyes direct their attention as Aaliyah stuck her head out and smiled.

Charlotte did the same thing, now sitting up.

"Hey." Aaliyah greeted, fully entering as she was holding both bags.

Ever since she's been with Shawn, she is living it up. Charlotte can't be mad cause she know has a life to live. She has been hanging with Tyree and they're officially best friends.

"Damn girl, did you run them out of business?" Charlotte eyed the bags. She had a whole lotta stuff.

"Girl, I got my own credit card and I couldn't control myself." Aaliyah laughs while sticking her tongue out. She lifted the bags onto Charlotte's bed.

Charlotte look in one of them and it was a Tommy Hilfiger shirt.

"You know you love wearing that huh?" Charlotte smirked, pulling out the shirt as she held it against her chest to see how it would look on her.

Aaliyah giggled and nod her head in agreement. She picked up one bag, holding it out to Charlotte.

Charlotte looks up with a confused look.
"This for me?" She asked, pointing at herself.

"I didn't get it for no ghost, Lo." Aaliyah told her as she perches her lips before grabbing the bag and looking inside. Her eyes widened when she pulls out the dark blue bustier.

"Lili, this is—oh my god." Charlotte was lost for words.

It was so beautiful and most definitely her style. She always wanted a bustier.

"You're welcome, there's more for you and my niecey pooh." Aaliyah smiled as she gave more bags to her closet and dearest friend.

Even if Charlotte didn't want to accept the presents, Aaliyah did it from the bottom of her heart. She always been appreciative of her.

"Mommy!" Charlotte stopped looking at her things when her daughter calls her name from the living room. Aaliyah also paused as she look at the door then at the bags, listening.

"Yeah?" She answered, yelling back.

"Mr. Ree is here!" Charlotte places the Guess bag on the side of her as she stands up, straightening her dress before proceeding out the room.

In the living room, Tyree sat on the couch and was watching the cartoons that were playing on TV. Charlotte arrives as she smiled at him.

"Hey." Charlotte greeted, gaining his attention.

Tyree's eyes went from the TV to Charlotte as he smiled back.
"What's going on?" He stood up, walking over and gave her a hug.

Charlotte pulled away. She had to check him out since he was looking decent with his all black jogging suit and white Adidas.

"You look nice." Charlotte complimented.

Tyree glances down and chuckled.
"Just something simple, I came over to see if you two were straight."