chapter thirty-four | knocked out.

Again, I appreciate everyone for reading and supporting this book.

Chapter 34

SOLANGE

Elsewhere, Solange was in her room playing with BJ.
He currently woke up from his slumber, he was up until 7 in the morning watching animaniacs.

She is glad that he finally wake up, she needed to get him ready before his dad pick him up.

Other than being glad, she is disappointed that he has to go.

Solange use to be irritated by kids but now she is starting to have a heart for them.
She hopes Bizzy let her watch BJ more often, he loves her.

Solange covered her eyes and waited for a second before opening them.
They were playing a game of peek a boo.
An typical game for a child.

BJ is only four and she didn't know what other games to play so she had to do this one.

Solange gave up on the second try, she sat up in her bed and place BJ besides her.
She look over at her clock, it was only 2:35.
She sighed and refocused on BJ who was busy digging in his nose.

Solange scrunched up her face in disgust and shuddered as she lightly tickle him.
She smiled when he giggled, he continued to dig.

She got up and walk out of the room to go to her older sister's.
She is getting bored quick and wanted to ask if they can go to the mall.

When she got to her sister's door, it was closed.
She placed her hand on the knob to open but stopped when she heard talking from behind.
It was a conversation between her sister and Mya.

Solange didn't want to be nosy, but only once.
She placed her ear quietly against the door to hear what they are talking about.
Probably about Silkk.
But she should stay away from the door before she gets caught by her sister.

MYA

"I just feel stupid for breaking his heart like that, I know I mean a lot to him."
Mya said.

"You don't have to continue to beat yourself up about it, y'all are going to be back together soon."
Beyoncé encouraged her.

She rubbed her arm in a up and down motion, comforting her.
Mya sat in her bed, Indian style as she continued to admire the roses he gave her.

How could she lose something so good?

"But we need to get out the house, I don't want you to be emotional and listening to sad songs."
Beyonce told her.

She was thinking about doing that but like she said before, she don't have to beat herself up.
He forgave her and they are friends, she has nothing to worry about.

Mya shrugged her shoulders, she wasn't in the mood to go out.
She is still sleepy after Beyoncé woke her up.

"I don't feel like it, I'm still tired."
Mya said.