chapter eleven • gone.

Someone is going to die in this chapter, oh God. 😞

---

Chapter 11

FREE

After standing in the cold outside, Free entered in the back of the building to Mya's room

After standing in the cold outside, Free entered in the back of the building to Mya's room. She had blood of Savanna's coated on both hands, so she didn't want to get caught with the evidence that she was the one who beaten her up severely.

Free finally walk inside without getting caught. She took a deep breath then exhale as she slowly close the door behind her, leaning her back against it.

Her mind was overload of thoughts. Negative ones. She tried to think of something else so she wouldn't go into a full panic.

One of the thoughts are Savanna, she cringe whenever she thinks about it. Seeing her lifeless body all bruised and swollen with blood.

It suddenly made her sick to her stomach. She felt like a bad person, well, she is. And she did it for her and Bizzy to live happily ever after. At last.

The thought of her body flash across her mind once again and she screamed out loud, letting it go away. It works whenever she had a bad thought.

After that, Free made her way to Mya's bedroom. Removing the dirty long jacket that came with the nightie and left it on the floor. She walks towards the bed, sitting down on the side as she bends over to grab her purse that was standing next to the nightstand.

She digged in there for the notebook where she kept the names, addresses, work places, and numbers of the girls Bizzy messed with.

Finally found it, she grabbed a pen from the pocket part of her purse and flipped the pages to the names started with a 'S'.

Free evilly smirked to herself and wrote next to Savanna Luckett.

Probably dead or alive!! >:)

After writing that, she flipped back towards the front, going to the letter 'M'.

"Next on the list?" She asked to herself, using her index finger to trace the paper, eyes followed then stop to what she is looking for.

Mya Harrison.

"But? I get her for the best for last." Free said, pressing two fingers close together and kissed it and place it to her name.