chapter four • there is someone for her♡

(mya's apartment from the inside in the multimedia.)

Chapter 4

MYA

Savanna slowly pulled up in front of the apartment building where Mya stays at

Savanna slowly pulled up in front of the apartment building where Mya stays at. She purchased her apartment using the 10k that Bizzy gave her as an early birthday present. She used half of the money for shopping and rest to get herself a home. Just in case if she and Bizzy get into an argument, she goes here to stay. 

"Well," Mya sighed as she stared out of the window. "This is it." 

"You sure you don't want to go your moms instead?" Savanna asked referring to her mother's home in Calabasas.

Honestly at first? She did want to go to her mother's but she changed her mind when first thinking of it. She missed her so much, she hasn't seen her since she ran away from home to be with Bizzy, worst mistake she ever made. Thankfully her mom didn't file out a missing person report cause she knows that she with him. Her mother strongly dislikes Bizzy for some reason, he's very respectable and loves her like that his own mom. 

"Nope, I'll be fine here," Mya said as she starts to unbuckle her seatbelt and got out of the car to get her bags from the back seat then close the door.

"You got everything?" Savanna asked, making sure Mya got all of her stuff before pulling off.

Mya checked again and see no signs of her things around. "Yep, everything I need."

Savanna lightly smiled. "I see you later, My-my, hit my cell if you need anything."

Mya returned a smile back and wave goodbye as she turned around to walk to the building.

---

Mya sat Indian style on the couch with a bowl of cookies and cream ice cream in her lap, watching an episode of The Golden Girls. This was one of her favorite shows to watch at midnight, along with Living Single and The Wayans Bros. 

Mya was once in a depressed mood but now seem to be better. 

"Sophia is a mess," Mya giggled as she took another bite of her ice cream and watched her favorite show.

Thinking she wouldn't be disturbed, her house phone starts ringing causing Mya to pause then roll her eyes.

"If that's him then I don't want to answer it," Mya told herself carelessly. "He can save them lies for someone else."