chapter fifteen • his girl now/the guy friend.

Chapter 15

SILKK/VYSHONNE

Silkk arrived at the apartment building, checking on Mya to see if she is there

Silkk arrived at the apartment building, checking on Mya to see if she is there. He was concerned about her since she haven't called his number that he wrote down in the card.

He walked inside and went to the front desk where Ivelisse was sitting, reading a magazine.

He gave a light knock on the desk to get her attention, she looked up and smiled a bit.

"Hey, you!" Ivelisse greeted, placing the magazine down in her lap.

"What's going on? You know what I am here for." Silkk reminded her that he was here to see his dream girl.

Ivelisse frowned. "I'm sorry, she still not here."

"Foreal? Is everything alright with her? I gave her my number in the card." Silkk said.

Ivelisse froze. "What?"

"N-nothing, just, I forgot to give it to her, I thought she would come in today but there was a friend of hers that came to get her belongings." Ivelisse told.

"Belongings? Why?" Silkk asked.

"Cause'.." Ivelisse look around to see if anyone was here and curled her index finger repeatedly, gesturing him to come here.

Silkk went around the desk and walk in towards her, lean forward to hear her.

"I know you have saw the news about mya's best friend, Savanna Luckett is dead, right?" She asked whispering.

Silkk nodded knowing about what happened to Savanna, he was shock, he didn't know her personally but he heard from a lot of people that know her that she is a good person.

Silkk nodded his head motioning her to go on.

"Her murderer is Free Martinez, I knew she was the one who killed her."

"Are you sure about that?" Silkk raised a brow.

"Of course, I do! I was there when she was dragging her lifeless body out of the elevator. She told me not to call the police and threatened that she was going to kill me if I wouldn't be her sidekick." Ivelisse rolled her eyes.

Silkk knew about this Free girl. She was a wanted runaway criminal from Atlanta, record is longer than a shopping list.
Other things he knew was that she's also a serial killer and liar.