chapter twenty-one • could it be?

Chapter 21

BEYONCÉ

Beyoncé's eyes lowered and press both of her two fingers against her temple as she was annoyed by her younger sister's storytelling

"And that's why me and her ain't friends no more." Solange explained as she finish telling the story, for the twelfth time, about her and Angelique's friendship torn apart.

They were outside at the patio, eating their food, talking and enjoying the weather.

It was supposed to be Beyoncé and Krysta, that's the girl she was talking to before Solange came and interrupt everything. Beyoncé thought she send her to the bathroom to clean the lipgloss off her forehead but she is hardheaded.

"Wow, and just because' you were telling her that she can't have every boy in the school?" Krysta asked.

Beyoncé look at her side-eyed in disgust as she scoffed and slump in her chair.

"Mhm, but at least I was right though, she couldn't handle the truth." Solange said popping a macaroni in her mouth.

Beyoncé can feel her irritation levels rising to where it was about to explode. She try her best to calm down but the more Solange speaks, the more she gets irritable.

Krysta lean to the side in her chair as she brightly smiled at Beyoncé. "Your sister is interesting, Bey." She told her, not paying attention to her mood that she is in.

Beyoncé rolled her eyes but painted a fake smile as she look at the sky. "Yeah, very." She sarcastically said, gritting through her teeth.

Solange looked at the side of her sister and smiled, realizing what she is doing to get on her nerves.

"Have you seen my signature that Bizzy gave me?" Solange asked, running by her side as she bend over to show her the lipgloss signature.

Beyoncé cut her eyes at her and sucked her teeth as she watched Krysta, who was amazed but look confused at the same time.

"He did that? With lipgloss?" Krysta asked, wondering how can he signed his signature with lipgloss that is barely seen.

Solange nodded her head fast and grinned. "Mhm! He is so cool! I love him!" Solange proudly chirped.

Beyoncé's left eye start to twitch as she swiftly turn her head to look at the ground. She has the urge to choke Solange.