chapter twenty-three • somebody like me.

Sorry for the late update!
I am so lazy lol.

Here's chapter twenty-three.

Hope you enjoy!

Chapter 23

MYA

Leaving from Dairy Queen's, Silkk drive back to Beyonce house for Mya to grab her things cause' she is staying with him until she feels like going back to her apartment

It's going to be for only three days.

Silkk pulled up in front of Beyonce's house, putting the car in park.

Mya look out the window at the house, sighing before unbuckling her seatbelt then getting out, she felt her butt being slapped.

She turn around and see silkk snickering.

"Stop." Mya warned, playfully rolling her eyes.

She closed the door behind her and walk up the steps to the front door then ring the doorbell once.

From behind, she can hear Beyonce yelling at Solange.

Mya wondering what were they fighting about this time.

She leaned her head against the door, hearing the commotion between them.

"Solange, girl, if I find my makeup in your room? I swear!" She heard Beyonce's voice getting closer as she came to the door.

Mya's eyes large, she took a step back. Not wanting Beyonce to think that she was listening.

Beyonce unlock the door and swung it open, standing there with her pajamas on.

"Hey!" Beyonce greeted with a smile.
She step aside for her to enter.

"Hey Bee, I just came over to get my stuff." Mya told as she step inside the house then jog upstairs to Beyonce's room.

When she walk in, she stopped to see Solange hurriedly putting Beyonce's makeup in her bag.

Solange's forehead formed sweat beads while she is trying to get everything in place before Beyonce come back to her room.

"Hey Solo." Mya greeted causing Solange to jump and fall off the bed.

Solange scream but stop when she realized it was only Mya.