chapter fifty-six | the break-up & a surprise?

BEYONCÉ.

A series of knocks on the door caused Beyoncé to awake out of her slumber. Since she didn't have any thing to do, she decided to sleep. Shawn hasn't been calling her since last week and it is starting to make her suspicious.

Throwing the covers off her body, Beyoncé walk to the door and scratches her head as she twisted then open to see her little sister.

"Uh, you were sleep?" Solange asked, a hand on her hip as her brow arches.

I didn't wake up for her to ask a dumb question, Beyoncé thought.

Beyoncé annoyingly roll her eyes.

"What do you want?"
Her voice was coated with irritation.

Solange jerks her head back following a smack of her lips.
"With that attitude, I should tell Shawn to leave."
She look her sister up and down, now walking away.

When she mentioned Shawn's name, Beyoncé's mood changes from moody to happy. "Tell him I'll be down in a second!" She yelled to sister before closing the door and begins to freshen up.

She has been waiting for the longest and today is the day she finally sees him. It may had been a week but to her, it felt like forever.

Running downstairs and into the living room, a wide smile stretched across her face as she spotted Shawn sitting on the couch.

His head lifted up when she made her way towards him. Beyoncé sat next to him and pull him into a embrace that she's been wanting to give for the longest.

"Oh Shawn, I miss you so much! I miss seeing you! I miss spending time with you!" She pulled away and look into his eyes.

She is starting to realize he wasn't happy to see her.
"Shawn, are you ok?"

She asked. He looks away and sighs.

Beyoncé slowly unwraps her arms around his neck and scooted herself back. Whatever Shawn was about to say, wasn't going to be anything she expect.

She hate to think that he has a confession and she loves him too much for him to cheat on her.

"Bee, look." Shawn looks at her and grabs her hand as the other one rest in her lap.

"I enjoyed the time we had together —"

"Hold up." Beyoncé raises an index finger, scooting up as she looks at the ground. Her heart begins to beat due to the oncoming nervousness.

"Are you ending our relationship?" She softly ask, tears filling her eyes as she look at him.

Shawn's face softened and he didn't have anything to say.

"Shawn? You are the best thing that's ever happened to me, why?" Beyoncé asked again, her voice trembles as tears fall from her eyes.

She can't believe this is happening. After days of waiting, he returns and this is the surprise she gets. A break up.

"Bee, I know, I hate to leave you—but. I'm with another women."
Shawn went quiet at the end of the sentence.

Beyoncé stopped sobbing and glares at him as she roughly lets go of his hand. "Another women?! You cheated on me with another women?!"
Her voice got louder as it bounces off the wall.

Shawn look at her with fear.
"Ye-yeah, I'm sorry, but—"

Beyoncé stood up on her feet before Shawn can apologize.
She was so livid that she can't bare to hear another word coming from his mouth. She thought she had trust. She thought she had love.
What a fool she is.

"You better leave before I dislocate each and every bone in your body." She threatened, looking down at him as her index finger pointed to the door.

Shawn followed her finger and looks down then up as he was still in shock. "I'm sorry, Bee—"

"Shawn, go!" Beyoncé yelled.

Shawn sighs as he got up, straightening his navy blue Tommy Hilfiger tee before walking to the front door. Beyoncé watches and he glances back at her up then open the door to exit.

When the door shut, Beyoncé plop down and begins to sob violently.

Solange runs out of the computer room and into the living room as she glares. "Beyoncé!" She runs to her sister, taking a seat.

Beyoncé was still crying. She wasn't in the mood for comfort. Now that her heart has been broken to a million pieces, she don't know if she will ever get it fixed again.

"Bee, what's wrong? Please talk to me." Solange pleaded, her voice was filled with concern.

Beyoncé lift her head up and her makeup was all runny.
She wipes her eyes, sniffling. "I'm fine."

She got up and walks to her room where she would be getting rid of the stuff Shawn gave her.

SOLANGE.

Turning off the vacuum, Solange unplugs the cord and wraps it around the holder before putting it up. She just got finished cleaning her room. She felt so good about that. It was something to do besides reading teen magazines or listening to music.

She plop down on her bed and got herself relaxed.
At this time, she would have checked on her sister but she felt it would be best to leave her be.

Her phone rings as she sat up and grabbed it from the nightstand.
Looking at the caller ID, it was Mya. She got instantly excited as she answers.

Placing the phone on her ear, her smile dropped when she heard sniffling on the other end. Dang, she's sad too?

"Solange?" Mya spoke.

"Yea, what's going on?" Solange asked as Mya continues to sob.

"Solange, I don't know if I should be saying this." She spoke in between crying.

"I'm pregnant."

Whoa! What are your thoughts?

Let me know in the comments.

Lots of love, Deanna/Dee.
💜