chapter five • sorry, not sorry.♡

Chapter 5

(The high school Mya and others attended in the multimedia.)

BRYON/BIZZY

Bryon entered into the parking lot of the apartment building where Mya was staying

Bryon entered into the parking lot of the apartment building where Mya was staying. He knows he shouldn't be here, but he wants to make it up to her. Before he came here, he stopped at Baskins Robbins to get her favorite ice cream: cookies and cream then picked her up a rose at flower department in Los Angeles.

He also wrote her a letter to her about how much he loves her and appreciate her.

You are still my queen of the universe, Mya.

Bryon finally found a parking spot and hopped out as he begins walking to the building. He entered, passing the lobby then making his way to the elevators and pressing the button, waiting for it to come.

"I hope this goes well."

---

MYA

"Mya, can I ask you something?" The mystery man in her dream asked as they walked across the shore, hand to hand

Mya looked at him and shrugged her shoulders. "Go ahead."

The mystery man smirked and look down at his feet as he gathered up his thoughts on what he's about to ask. Mya smiled in return and look at the baby blue sky that was above both of them as birds flew by.

At this moment, Mya was still dreaming and what a wonderful dream it is. Here she is, standing right next to the guy that she called her mystery guy, enjoying this moment. Other than being a wonderful dream, it felt odd to her cause it seemed so real.