chapter eighteen • farewell.

Continuing the funeral on this chapter, be prepare for some drama and emotional scenes.

Chapters will be edited after it's finished, sorry again if this looks crooked.

Thank you ❤

---

Chapter 18

MYA

Mya hold onto Silkk close as they slowly walk down the aisle

Mya hold onto Silkk close as they slowly walk down the aisle. The service is now starting and Mya wants to run away. There are something about funerals she don't like, seeing a body in the casket makes her sick to the stomach.

Sobs filled throughout the room as the band plays 'angel' by anita baker.

One of savanna's favorite songs.

Her lip quivered and face distorted to sad. She laid her against Silkk and cried dramatically.
"It's ok, Mya, I got you."

Right in front of them was Mrs. Woodley, she stood at the casket, looking down at savanna's lifeless body. Shaking her head in disbelief and touched the end of the casket.

It was beautifully decorated with diamonds and lace around it, the color was silver.

"Oh Savanna." She sobbed quietly, leaning forward to kiss her forehead and turn around.

Mya look at her and she smirked, walking towards her as she grabbed her hand.

"It's going to be alright." Savanna assured.

Mya nodded and mouthed thank you to her, watching her as she turn around to go over to savanna's family including her mom and her dad, sigmon.

Mya is surprised to see him after all these years, he changed a lot but good seeing his face and at his daughter's funeral.

He must be messed up real bad, Mya thought.

It was Mya and Silkk turned to view the body. Mya stopped herself before going any further, she look at savanna's body and shook her head no repeatedly as she cried terribly.

"No, no, I don't want to!!" Mya sobbed as she pleaded to Silkk not to take her up there.

Thoughts of her flashed across her mind, the ones she never forgot.

Savanna meant so much to her.

"Mya, I got you, it's okay." Silkk assured her, whispering. He kissed on the cheek.