chapter twenty • control.

Grateful for the 1.05k reads! Thank you all so much again.

Here's chapter twenty, enjoy.

Chapter 20

SILKK

"Vyshonne, sweetie, would you like something to eat?" Miss Mary asked as she walked into the living room where was staring out of the window at his enemy and Mya talking

And I thought he moved on, tuh.
He thought as he shook his head in disbelief.

Silkk was focused on watching their every move, he didn't know that miss Mary was in the room with him, asking a question.

His blood boiled at the sight of him and he just want to jump through that window, beat him.

He couldn't believe their friendship has torn apart because of a girl. The girl who's heart he breaked and try to get back with her.

"Is everything ok, you look very tense." Miss Mary said in concern as she took a seat on the couch next to him, placing her hand on his shoulder.

Silkk furrowed his brows wondering who it was and jump slightly as he turn around to find out it was miss Mary.

"Aha, my bad, I didn't see you right there." Silkk said nervously.

Miss Mary chuckled. "It's okay, I just came in here to ask if you were hungry and are you ok?"

He knows that she saw his facial expression when looking outside, she was concern and he couldn't lie about it.

"I don't know if I am." He shrugged his shoulders, looking away from her as he put his focus to something else.

"It's about Mya?" She asked, smiling.

Silkk put his focus back on her as he nodded his head slowly. "Yeah, I have been crushing on her since I first saw her a while back, after that I start getting dreams of her." Silkk explained.

Mary listened and nodded her head in understanding. "As in signs?"

"That, but, it's like ever since I enter into her life? I am scared to commit to her like what if I am not the best boyfriend?" Silkk frowned, placing his head into his palms.