chapter thirty-eight | she's back and crazier than ever.

A reminder that the chapter for Mya's birthday will be chapter 40 not 38, sorry about that folks.

Chapter 38

SONIA

Sonia growled lowly transitioning into a loud scream.
Her fists slammed hard into the glass table that was in the middle of the living room, in front of the fireplace.
It caused Chasity and Starr to jump as they watched in fear at her anger.

Once again, the plan failed and she is thinking about killing them all since nothing can be done right.

She thought this would be the opportunity for him to be her new son-in-law, he was the perfect one for her daughter.
Now there is no weddings to look forward to.

Sonia look up from the table at a scared Sisqo, her dark eyes pierced through his soul.
He stood in the doorway across from her, shaking as he played with the rim of his hat.

She shook her head in disappointment; she counted on him, she had belief in him.
What a waste of her time.

Her eyes directed to Free who was leaning on the side of the doorway, flicking the lighter on and off.

She shuddered and straighten up her posture as she stood next to her table, eyes shifted from Free to the fire from her fireplace.

"I'm thinking about calling the plan off, I give up."
Sonia announced.

"Give up?! Come on now, Miss Sonia! We have been working on this for months and you are now quitting?"
Free exclaimed.

Sonia's head snapped instantly as she glared at her.
"That's what I said right, we can't even accomplish. She is playing our game!"

"But-"
Free was about to say something but Chasity cut her off.
Sonia turn around to look at her, waiting for what she has to say.

"We can try harder, Mya is very dumb to fool."
Chasity added.

Sonia's face transformed into a hard scowl, she walked right in front of her and bend down.

"You got one more time to call my baby out of her name or I'm going to sent you to Free to handle you."

Sonia's dark eyes haven't fade; she stared deeply into Chasity's as her eyes were filled with tears and fear.
Ever since Chasity worked with her, she has been down talking about Mya.
Calling her every name out of the book and spreading rumors about her.
She disliked that.

"I'm so-sorry, I thought you were suppose to hate her.."
Chasity whimpered.

"Not anymore I don't! I finally realized that I am doing this to make my own self happy; not her. I'm a bad mother and I shouldn't be doing this!"
Sonia was on the verge to cry.
"That was my baby and I feel so sorry!"

"Miss Harrison, I can handle Chasity if you can't."
Free cut in.

Sonia look back and suck her teeth.
"You about to go to jail so there's no need for you to handle nothing!"
She turn all the way around to face her and slowly begin to walk towards her as she stood there.