chapter thirteen · finally moved on/for you.

Back at it again. ❤
Enjoy!

Half of this chapter may contain profanity. Don't read if you are not use to it. Thanks!

---

Chapter 13

BEYONCÉ

"Solange, can you stop moving! I'm trying to fix this ponytail!" Beyoncé told as she stood up in the bathroom, doing her sister's hair

Solange is getting ready to go out with her friends. They are going to the movies, roller skating, and out to eat.
Solange smiled and squeal as she is glad to go out, she didn't want to be in the house doing nothing. So she got the opportunity.

Solange rolled her eyes to were they almost got stuck, irritated by her sister's whining. "I'm not even moving, I told you to let me sit down!"

Beyoncé sighed and stop to let Solange take a seat on the toilet. After she did that, Beyoncé went back to doing her hair.

"Are you excited about finally going somewhere?" Beyoncé asked, carefully putting her hair through the hair tie as she wrapped around, pulled it apart to make it look neat.

Solange's hair is in curly micro braids, she had a head full of them that's why it was hard for Beyoncé to put it in the ponytail.

"Yeah, I thought I was going to die of boredom." Solange exaggerated dramatically.

Beyoncé rolled her eyes and waved her off. "Girl, bye."

Beyoncé stood her up and walk her over to the mirror for her to look at her. She liked it but wasn't pleased.

"It could be better but I am just going out with friends, not to see no cute boy."

Beyoncé raised a brow, looking at her like what was wrong with the hairstyle. She let her sister be and left her alone as she went back to her bedroom, taking a seat on her bed.

"Is Mya on her way here?" Solange asked wonderingly.

Beyoncé shrugged her shoulders, not knowing if she is. She probably still over Bizzy's house but she honestly don't know.

"I think so." Beyoncé responded.

Solange runway walk into Beyoncé's room, striking a pose as she showed off her outfit and hairstyle that she redid.