chapter fifty-nine | too close.

TYREE.

"Now you know you should have picked a better movie." Jamya shook her head as her and her fiancée enters the kitchen after coming from the theater that was downstairs.

She placed the bowl in the sink before turning on the water to wash it.

Tyree chuckled.
"There's nothing wrong with Matilda."
He walks by the island, pulling out a stool as he took a seat.

Jamya glances at him over her shoulder with slanted eyes.
"I wanted to watch a comedy."

"It did had comedy in there, Mya."
Tyree pointed.

"But it wasn't explicitly like Eddie Murphy." Jamya was turned facing him as she dries off her hands with a towel after her bowl is spotless.

She throw the towel on the counter besides her.
"That's why next time, I'm going to pick a movie."

Tyree shook his head.
"Alright."

Jamya shakes her head and walk past him. He watches her as his eyes avert to her bottom. He stood up and gave it a smack, pulling her against him.

"I know you aint mad at me." He mumbled into her ear before kissing her cheek.

"I'm not anymore." Jamya laughs as she turn around, wrapping her arms around his neck and kiss him passionately on the lips.

Tyree kisses her back and was about to deepen it until he heard his phone ring from the bedroom. He knew it was Charlotte calling. They have been conversing ever since.

Tyree pulls away and looks at the bedroom then back at his girlfriend.
"Hold on, baby."

He walk to his room and grabbed his cell from the nightstand.
He flipped it open to answer.

"Hey." He greeted.

"Hi, Ree. I hope I'm not disturbing you."

"Haha, no, you're not disturbing me. You're my friend and I know you called to chat."

"Oh, I know I have said that so many times. I don't want to be a bother but, what's up? Would you like to hang with me?"

Tyree thought about it. He was just in the middle of an make out session with his lady. He hated to leave her knowing she is already turned on.

"I'm doing something right now but how bout I call you back once I'm finished?"
He asked.

"Yeah, that's cool."

"Alright, girl. Tell Noemi I said hi."
He chuckled as Charlotte did the same.

"I will, talk to you soon."
Within that, they hung up.

Tyree place his phone back on the nightstand and scratches through his cornrows.

"So, who's the side piece?" He turn his head to see Jamya lean against the doorway as she stood there.

"Jamya, don't start. We're friends."
He told.

"Yea with benefits? You just told her to say hi to your daughter!"
Jamya boomed.