chapter thirty-nine | wanna be where you are.

Chapter 39

PASSION

Passion was in the kitchen, sitting at the island as she look down at her neck admiring the necklace Tony gave her last night.

It was a night she didn't want to forget; they spend time together and she enjoyed herself.
She missed being loved by him, she regret leaving him.

She came in the house around eight a.m., she slept at his place while Bizzy still had his chick over here.
She wanted to confront her but didn't have the strength to do it.
She forgot all about him while with Tony, she looked at him like he was nothing.

Passion continued to admire for a second before getting up and head upstairs to check on BJ.
She realized it was almost twelve in the afternoon and he was supposed to be up.

On her way to his room, she accidentally bumped into Kareema who was exiting out of the bedroom.

"Excuse you!"
Kareema snapped.

"I'm sorry, I watch where I am going next time."
Passion apologize and started back walking.

She glance at her from over her shoulder and rolled her eyes.
She has such an stank attitude.

Once she reached to BJ's room that is down the hall, she moved her ear closer to the door to hear if there were any sounds.
Nothing she heard.
She placed her hand around the cold, steel knob and twisted it as she open the door slowly so it wouldn't make a creaking sound.

She peeped her head in and smiled when she notice he was still asleep.
She fully entered in the room, walking slowly towards his bed.

She took a seat at the edge and watched him as he sleep peacefully.

"Is that your kid?"
An familiar voice asked causing Passion to jump up and look at the door to see it was Kareema.

She stood there while eating a twizzler and wearing these tight but exposing clothes which made Passion look away cause' her eyes couldn't handle it.

"No, this is Bryon, Jr. Bizzy's baby."
She introduced.

"Aww."
Kareema cooed as she walked in the room, smacking on the twizzler hard.
She stood next to his bed and lean forward to get a good look at him.
"He looks just like Bizzy. The hair and facial features."

Passion looked at him and smiled.
"He does."
She agreed.

Kareema sighed.
"I can't wait till we have a kid. A girl is what I want."

"If you do, she is going to look pretty like you."
Passion smiled.

"Thank you, I want to apologise for acting snappy earlier. I should have came off the right way."

"It's all good, I should have watch where I was going."

They both laugh for a second before stopping to look at each other.

"Passion."
She introduced herself as she held out her hand for her to shake.

"Kareema Foster."
She introduced back, smiling and shaking her hand.
"Nice to meet you."