chapter thirty-two | movin' back.

Chapter 32

SILKK

Silkk leaned to the side of the kitchen counter while on the phone

Silkk leaned to the side of the kitchen counter while on the phone. He was talking to a childhood friend of his, Starr Hopkins.

She had got his number from a friend of hers. They haven't saw each other since they were twelve. He's happy to hear from her again, they have a lot of catching up to do.

Ever since yesterday, Silkk's heart was crushed.
Finding out his now ex girlfriend and friend having sex in the bathroom, he couldn't believe Mya would stoop this low.
He loved her with all his heart, he did everything for her.

Now they both are separated, he's not planning on dating anyone. He wants the both of them to have time alone so when they get back together, they can work it out.

Silkk hang up the phone, finish talking to Starr. They had a long conversation. At the end, Starr mentioned that she was going to be in LA later this week to see him.
Silkk didn't mind and thought it would be good to see her.
She's planning on staying here until next week.

Silkk stood straight off the counter and walk over to the island as he pulled out a stood then sat down to finish eating his cereal.

He starts to think about Mya while eating, she haven't left his mind since yesterday.
He missed her a lot and wish they would have worked the situation in a good way.

He don't believe Mya would put herself on Bizzy like that, she was too innocent and plus he might have forced her.

But he is glad that he whooped his ass, he knew he couldn't trust him when he said that he would not bother Mya.
He had it planned out the whole time.

Silkk shook his head and continue to eat his cereal in peace, almost finishing so he can go and pick up his nephew from Beyoncé's.

While on the way, he's going to stop and buy Mya flowers.

BRANDY