chapter fifty-two | for life.

After he finished eating, Silkk walk down the stairs and was about to go to the kitchen to clean out his plate. He stopped when he saw Mya and Beyoncé sitting with a guy who looked to be in his forties.

He doesn't know the guy but he starts to assume that it might be an relative to mya's. He put his plate down on the counter and entered the living room.

"And here's another picture of Mya. She's wearing her Star Wars tee."
Leonard chuckled, showing the photo to Beyoncé as a smile crept upon her face.

"Oh my goodness, she is so adorable!"
Beyoncé cooed.

"Oh my goodness, she is so adorable!"Beyoncé cooed

"Yep, she is still my princess. No matter what age."
Leonard smiled and pinched his daughter's cheek.

Mya look over, smiling when she saw Silkk.
"Hey baby, I'm so glad you came down here, I want you to meet my father."

Leonard stuffed his wallet back into his pocket as he stood up with his daughter.

"Daddy, this is my boyfriend. His name is Vyshonne but we call him Silkk."
Mya introduces.

"Nice to meet you, young man. My daughter told me so much about you. I like your style."
Leonard complimented, shaking his hand.

"Thanks, Mr. Harrison. I really appreciate it. And Mya did the same thing. Just I thought you were someone else to her when I came down here."
He admitted, Leonard laughs.

"Well, people would mistake me as her brother."
Leonard mentions, making Mya playfully nudge him in the shoulder as she laughed.

"But I hope you continue to treat her right. This is my princess and I would go to war if anyone mistreats her."
Leonard pulls his daughter close as he hugs her.

Silkk raise up his hands.
"You don't have to worry bout that. Even though we have been through a lot, whether it's good or bad, we still have lots of love for each other. I made that promise to never leave her side."

Silkk smiled at her as she return one.

"You two are perfectly made for each other. You been have my approval for this relationship."
Leonard reminded.

Silkk laughed. He felt even more close now that him and mya's dad are getting along. The two got into an conversation while Mya went to the kitchen to start washing dishes.

"Do you think this is going to lead you two to marriage?"
Beyoncé asked almost making Mya breaking a dish.

"Not yet, we're young and we're taking things steady."
Mya corrects, answering her question.

"I'm sorry. It just I thought since you two have been together for the past months, he would have popped the question."
Beyoncé leaned against the counter as she watched her.

Mya shook her head.
"We're almost getting there."
She smiles, glancing at Beyoncé as she washes the soap off the silverware.

"I enjoyed our conversation, Mr. Harrison."
Silkk gave him a man hug.

"Hey, you can talk to me anytime. Your my son in law. Well, almost."
They shared a laugh.

It was dark and time for Leonard to go. He didn't waste anymore of his time. He knew he had other places to attend to.

Besides, he will never forget the perfect moment between him and Silkk. They had such a good but deep conversation, one of them is his relationship with Mya.

He will be looking forward to talking to Mr. Harrison. Whether he has a problem or not. He was interesting man.

"Bye daddy!"
Mya hugged her father tightly as they rocked side to side.

"I love you so much, babygirl. You take care and I might be back for tomorrow."
She nodded her head dad, watching her father turn around as he walked to his car. She stood by the door and waited til he was gone.

"I'm so happy you two have bonded."
Mya cheesed, getting in the bed.

Silkk's arms were folded behind his head as he stared at the ceiling.
"Yeah, your pops is mad cool."

Mya giggled and lays her head on his chest, listening to his heart.
"What have you guys talked about?"

"Hm, we've talked about a lot. Like my life and being in a relationship with you."
Silkk answered, smirking.

"Aww."

Silkk kissed mya's forehead and use his good arm to grabbed the remote. He almost dropped it but on time, he catches it. Turning on the TV, the news was playing as it showed Bizzy.

"Rapper Bizzy Bone is going on trial next month after being charged with shooting at ex friend Vyshonne Miller-"
Silkk instantly turned off the TV as Mya looked at him.

He covered his face while groaning.
"Silkk, are you ok?"
She asked.

Silkk nodded his head slowly. Despite his recovery, he still felt strange about Bizzy. The night of her surprise party, he could remember it happening in seconds. He walk through the crowd of people and shouted his name to get his attention. The next thing, he gets shot.

He don't know if he would ever get over that. He started to not trust Bizzy. He let him destroy his relationship the last time but this time, it will not happened again.

Mya is his and that's for life.

Hi! I'm sorry for taking centuries to update. I've been so tired and caught up with other things. I'm thankful that I have some energy to update. I hope you guys enjoy!

What are your thoughts?

Is Silkk doing the right thing?

What type of relationship advice would you give?

Don't be afraid to share your opinions in the comments.

There's more to come. ❤

Lots of love, Deanna/Dee.