chapter thirty-five | still a playa.

Chapter 35

BRANDY

Brandy stood behind the counter, shocked.
What she just witnessed was Chasity getting her butt whopped by Mya and it was like watching WWE.

She wish she was like Mya, she too was tired of Chasity's crap.
She is happy that she got what she deserved, hope that teach her a lesson.

"Norwood! What are you standing around, get back to work!"
An middle-aged African American man demanded.

Brandy turn her head to look at her boss that was standing across from her, she sighed and did what she was told.

She glance up from the register and saw Chasity limping towards the restaurant she worked.
She wants to know where Starr is but realized that she was getting chased around by Beyoncé, she hope she got it too.

Brandy's face scrunched up in disgust when Chasity made it.
She dropped to her knees and fell sideways, she groaned in pain while looking at Brandy with her right eye.

God, she looks terrible.
Brandy thought as she continued to look at her and eyes roamed from top to bottom.

"Why you didn't do anything?!"
Chasity yelled after she spit out the blood from her mouth.

"Cause' I wa-"

"Cause nothing, you are such a bad friend and I want you out of my house when we get back!"
Chasity reminded.

Brandy furrowed her brows and eyes ballooned.

"Okay, I'll be glad to move!"

Chasity spit out more blood and glare at Brandy before passing out.
Once she hit the ground, Brandy stormed off to the back where she told her boss if she can leave early and of course she had to lie saying it has something to do with her family but her boss was about to let her go home after finding out that the girl he witnessed getting beat was a friend of hers.

Other than that, she can't believe that she is getting kicked out for not helping.
She couldn't leave her job because she was afraid of getting fired plus Chasity should have know that.

Right now, she needs to find a place to live and fast, she didn't want to go back to her parents.

Brandy snatched the cap off her head and grabbed her things, walk out the restaurant forgetting about Chasity and Starr.

-

MYA

"You should have let me finish beating her ass, I was having fun!"
Beyoncé whined.

They walked in the house after leaving from the mall before the cops come to investigate.
They will still come to their house even if they wasn't present, Mya and Beyoncé has their story so they don't need to lie.

Chasity and Starr should have kept their mouths shut.
If they did that, the fight wouldn't have took place.
But she is glad that it is over and done with.