chapter forty-six | the things he would do for love.

BEYONCÉ

BEYONCÉ

"Silkk! Silkk?!"
I yelled as I ran inside the house and towards him.
I kneel dowm to his level, staring at his face to see it was scrunched up. He looked to be in pain.

This is my first time ever showing that I cared. Other times we would be arguing and fighting. But now I have a change of heart for him.

"Beyoncé?"
He called my name once he open up his eyes.

My eyes were filled with tears as my gaze switched to his shoulder then back to his face. He was shot and bleeding.

"Bey, don't let mya see me like this.."
He said before going back to the mode he was in.

I glance back and thankfully no sign.
If she saw this, she would have completely lost it.

I nodded my head and my tears begin to fall from my eyes. I held onto his hand tight, praying in my mind that he would make it. He's a tough guy so I know my chances weren't falling short.

The sound of the police and ambulance caught me off guard. I didn't move by silkk's side as the paramedics and police officers ran in. The EMTs were coming to silkk, the officers went to the back. I wonder why?

Suddenly, I felt something pulling my arm. I look over to see a lady gesturing me to get up. I refuse. I didn't want to leave but since his life was on the line, I have to.

I got up and went back outside, standing in the same spot.
Sniffles and whispers can be heard around me. I continue to look in the house as the paramedics place silkk in the gurney and begin to push him out.

"Silkk? Baby?!"
Mya's voice can be heard in the distant. I turn my head and watch as she ran over to him. She hopped on the gurney, crying her eyes out while holding on to him tightly.

I begin to cry again. It hurts my heart that someone would do such a thing, especially to someone innocent. Whoever did this? Is going to pay.

One of the paramedics gently pulled Mya off of silkk but it became struggle when she still hold on to him. I jogged down the stairs and over to her. I place my hand around her arm as I begin to pull her off.

"Mya come on, it's ok."
I assured, in the best way I could.

I didn't know a proper way to tell her without hurting her feelings. Mya sniffled and hold her head up. She turn to look at me with puffy eyes and a tear stained face.

Finally she got down and the paramedics placed silkk in the ambulance.
I hugged Mya tight as she continued to cry, this time it was much worse.