"We have to call the police!"

A few hours later, I'm standing in a line for go-carts.

My parents forced me to go against my will, they said I needed to get my mind off of this morning's events.

I have been praying all day, trying not to stress.

But it is so so hard. I got a death threat for goodness sakes.

We called the police, but there was nothing they could really do. Our house wasn't damaged in any way, and there was no proof of who left those crosses in the twin's room.

They told my family to call them if we have anymore problems, and they advised us to lock our windows at all times.

"Your staring into space again Christen." Cory says bumping my shoulder. The rest of my friends shoot me looks of pity.

I sigh. "I know." I've been doing that ever since we got here.

Grace puts her arm around me. "You have every right to be upset. This is insane. Who would leave a message in your brother and sisters nursery, threatening to kill you?" She exclaims angrily.

I open mouth to speak, but Grant beats me to it. "I don't know, but I'll kill them first." He says in a low, but deadly tone, leaving the line.

I frown at him as he walks off.

"I'll be right back guys, hold our place." I tell my friends. They agree, and I go off to find the boy.

Grant didn't go too far, he was standing by a tree with his arms crossed. I know he's here to cool down. If there is anything I've learned from our relationship, he's super protective of me. And when I'm in any danger he gets upset.

"Hi." I say.

He chuckles humorlessly. "You're not going to be able to make my mood any less pissy."

"Who said I was trying?" I ask.

Grant just looks over my head, not changing his position on the tree. I know he isn't mad at me, but it kind of feels that way. I decide to ignore it, and just reason with him.

"These people can't hurt me." I say, biting my lip. I hope that was a good way to begin.

I guess not, because he looks at me expectantly, waiting for me to try harder.

"Look Grant, GOD will keep me alive, there is no use in you and him worrying at the same time. We just have to trust him. No matter what's going on, he'll work it out."

He nods his head, accepting what I'm saying.

"I just don't understand who would do this? I am starting to think Samantha is not the only one behind this. She might not even be apart of it at all, I mean she is in jail." He says, sounding as confused as I feel.

I still haven't told Grant about my experiences with Jenny, and I don't want to until I have enough proof that she is apart of the I hate Christen patty wagon. I sigh. What did I even do to deserve all of this?

"We know someone has to be helping her, but the question is, is she directing them or are they acting on their own." I say.

I'm honestly getting fed up with trying to figure this all out. It made no sense!

I watch the teens around us laughing, and living what appears to be normal lives. They didn't have to worry about someone or multiple people trying to kill them. For a split second envy slithers through me, but I refuse to let that emotion take over. Everybody has their own trials, and GOD helps us all deal with them in different ways.