Chapter 5

Since I am off of school today, I am home alone by myself. Again, I can't stress enough how nice this peace and quiet is. I use this me time as an opportunity to meditate with GOD.

Meditation with GOD does exist! It is when you simply meditate, but your focus is not only relaxing but communicating with GOD. It helps rejuvenate us with every step we take.

----

GOD once told me he communicates with everyone, but they have to tune in to him to hear it.

I put on a meditation on youtube, pull my sheets over me and think about GOD.

The first thing that comes to mind is how much I love him. Secondly I think about how great he is. The fact that he is GOD, but humbled himself and came down to Earth to show us how we should live. I love how he doesn't ask us to do anything he hasn't already done himself. I love him so much. I think about how much I want to meet him.

I start to feel a presence within me that wasn't as prominent before, but it lets me know it was there all along. Bingo!! I start my mind talk with GOD.

'Hi Abba (Hebrew word for Father)!!!' I use my term of endearment for GOD. I sometimes call him Daddy, but I like to give him a name that I never called anyone else before.

-----

'Hi sweetheart, it's been a while' I smile so wide it hurts. GOD MISSED ME!!!

'Sorry Abba I will do better' I say, but GOD's peace is so great I can't even feel bad about it.

I tell him about everything I can possibly think of, and I ask him his opinion on everything. Mostly he just says 'All is well'

I can tell GOD really loves when we talk like this, and I really love it too! It's a wonderful gift we have through the Holy Spirit.

Everyone can do it, I really wish they would utilize the gift. Life would be so much better if everyone would just pause and talk to GOD.

I asked him if my brothers and sisters would have good futures when they grow up, as a sister it's a common concern.

He replies 'Of course they will. I am with them always. Just like I am with you.' I smile.

'Abba why do we resist you when we come to Earth?'

-----

'Unfortunately beloved, there are several forces working against you, and they try to keep us apart. Little do these forces know, I never ever leave my children. Even when they think I do, but the truth is I love them too much. Life is hard for you all, so you run away from me. If only everyone would realize they need to run to me they would be so much happier. I want to have a relationship with each and every one of you, I want you to come to me when you need things, and I want you to fulfill your soul's greatest pleasure which is worship. My son JESUS came to this Earth and died for all of you, so you could have those things. HIS divine sacrifice will give me all of my children back. You all call me by different names, but I am the same GOD, and I love you all very much. I need everyone to realize they have already won every battle through JESUS CHRIST.'

I never been filled with so much joy then in that moment, when GOD declared his love for the world to me! Tears of joy spilled from my eyes, and GOD smiled. My soul knows him! And it really really loves him, and because of this I could not be happier.

'Christen write down what I said and share it with my people, title it 'For GOD so loved The World' '

I smile, and wrote down every bit of what GOD said, he gave me the ability to remember every word.

We continue to talk. Of course, GOD already knows everything I'm going to tell him. But, it's the intimacy humans receive through verbal communication he wants with us.

I tell him how sweet Grant was being yesterday. GOD smiles. I have a strong feeling he approves of our relationship, and that makes me really happy!

'That boy really cares about you Christen, and I know you care about him too.'

'I do Abba. I really do. Thank you so much for him!'

'Your Welcome, I'm glad you appreciate your gift.'

'Christen?'

'Yes Daddy?'

'Read Psalms 23 to declare my protection over you. Read it out loud in JESUS' Name.'

'Ok Abba.' I wasn't even afraid of the reason GOD is asking me to do this. I was just obedient. GOD was right here, what could harm me?

I sit up and pick up my Bible off my night stand. I turned to Psalms and open it to chapter 23.

I read aloud:

The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.

2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.

"IN JESUS NAME, AMEN." I declare.

I climb back in my bed. I felt so calm and relaxed in GOD's presence, nothing could move me. I was truly on a cloud.

Drifting in to unconsciousness, I could feel GOD holding my soul. It is almost as if he is rocking me to sleep and stroking my hair.

I faintly hear him say the words 'I love you so much'. I let out a happy sigh before drifting off to sleep in my Father's arms.

~~~~~~

DON'T YOU JUST LOVE GOD? THE THINGS WITH DASHES ARE REAL THINGS GOD HAS TOLD ME BEFORE! THIS CHAPTER HAD STRONG RELIGIOUS CONTENT THAT I FEEL IS VERY IMPORTANT! I AM A FIRM BELIEVER THAT EVERYONE HAS THE ABILITY TO TALK TO GOD LIKE CHRISTEN DID IN THIS CHAPTER. IF YOU LIKED THAT CONVERSATION AND WANT TO TALK TO GOD LIKE THAT, SIMPLY BELIEVE, RELAX AND OPEN UP YOUR MIND TO THE HOLY SPIRIT. NOTHING IS MORE AMAZING THEN TALKING TO GOD. AT FIRST IT'S GOING TO FEEL LIKE YOUR TALKING TO YOURSELF , BUT YOUR NOT , AND ASK GOD TO SHOW YOU THAT YOUR NOT :) IF YOU EVER NEED HELP WITH IT PM ME! :) I LOVE YOU ALL, I HOPED YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER, STAY TOONED! COMMENT AND VOTE!! GOD BLESS!!! :)