Chapter 28

"You can only have one wafer of the bread during communion Mandy, this is not a buffet." I say quietly. Mandy and Cory came to church with my family and I today.

"You should be allowed to eat as much of JESUS' body as you want." Mandy retorts, shifting Arianna in her arms.

I shake my head in amusement.

"Please stand for communion." The pastor says to the congregation.

"Psss, Christen." Cory whispers, trying to get my attention. "Does Caleb get communion?"

"Yeah I was going to ask the same question for Arianna." Mandy echoes.

I stare at my two best friends in concern. "They don't have teeth." I say slowly.

"I knew that, I was just kidding." Mandy mutters. I don't think she was,

Cory doesn't say anything he just stands up, and puts Caleb to sit on the pew. I could tell he was embarrassed though.

I chuckle lightly, and stand up for communion.

The ushers come around and pass the bread and wine down the row. I check to make sure Mandy only gets one, you never know with her.

"And, he took the bread, and gave thanks, and brake it, and gave unto them saying, This is my body which is given for you: this do in remembrance of me. We do as they did on that night." The pastor says. Everyone puts the body of CHRIST in their mouth.

"Likewise also the cup after supper, saying, This cup is the new testament in my blood, which is shed for you. We do as they did on that night."

I gulp down the wine, a.k.a. grape juice. I feel a powerful rush in my spirit.

'I have now been renewed in you.' GOD says.

Thank you ABBA!'

I smile. I love the refreshing peace I get after communion.

The pastor does the benediction, closing the service. Out of the corner of my eye I see an older lady.

She looks fairly normal, but I had strong feeling I needed to pray for her.

I get up and make my way over to the lady. "Ma'am can I please pray for you?" I ask.

She smiles. "Of course dear, thank you."

I don't know exactly what I'm praying for, but I trust The HOLY SPIRIT to lead me. I lay my hands on the lady.

"Dear heavenly FATHER I come saying thank you for everything. Please do your mighty works in this lady's life. Bless her with prosperity, health, and the greatest spiritual wealth. Heal her body if it's sick, cleanse her soul if it's sad, and guide her if she is lost. Dwell in her heart, mind, body, and soul. Let everyone that sees her get a glimpse of you. Bless her abundantly, and be with her always. In JESUS' name."

The lady looks up at me. "He really does love me, doesn't he?"

I smile and nod.

"You know I really needed your prayer, because I was just diagnosed with cancer. I'm trying to be strong, but it just seems like too much." She says sadly.

'She will be healed through my son JESUS.' ABBA says.

I smile widely. "GOD just told me you will be healed in JESUS' name. From this point on don't worry you have one of his everlasting promises, and he never breaks them." I say, giving the lady a hug.

She holds me tight, and pats my back. Her hugs remind me of my Nana. " Thank you young lady, I really needed those encouraging words. This is the first time I've been to church in years, but I had a sudden feeling I should go today."