Chapter 17

Nothing prepared me for what faced me at school this morning. When I walk through the doors, every one is staring at me.

The fact everyone was staring at me isn't the part that confuses me. What confuses me is the mean looks on their faces.

I keep walking down the hallway trying to ignore them. 'ABBA I don't know what this is about, but please give me some clarification in JESUS name.' I pray silently.

When I get to my locker, I see a note.

Meet me in the locker rooms before first period.

-Mandy

I make my way to the locker rooms, Mandy must know what's going on.

While walking, I was faced with more dirty looks. Keep walking, just keep walking. I chant to myself.

After what seems like a thousand years, I reach the locker rooms.

"Mandy?" I call.

"Guess again." Samantha says, coming out the corner of the locker room.

Four girls come out with her, and surround me. This isn't good. 'LORD, protect me with the blood of JESUS.'

Samantha and I have a stare down.

"Guys can you please leave, I'm about to let out some pretty emotional stuff." Samantha says, turning to her entourage. She puts her hand over her mouth and fakes a sob.

The girls actually look like they bought that. They each hug her, and leave the room. But not before they shoot glares at me. What is everybody's problem?

"You wrote the note." I say. Whatever this is about, my GOD will come to my rescue.

"Of course I did, and you're so dumb you actually believed it." Samantha sneers.

"What do you want Samantha?" I ask annoyed.

"I want so much from you Christen, but first let's go over somethings." She paces around the room like a teacher.

"Let me start off by saying most of the whole school hates you." She says, while grinning. I sit there and wait for her to elaborate.

"I told one of the popular girls how you force Grant not to take care of my son. She helped make sure the word got out." Samantha says victoriously. "I also told her how you cheat on Grant with multiple guys."

What a liar!

"First of all, Grant does take care of Jacob. You get 10,000 dollars a month, and he sees him on weekends. Second of all, I just found out about all this two days ago. And third, I've never cheated on him."

"Minor details, that nobody needs to know about." She says waving her hand in the air.

"What do you want?" I ask her calmly. This must be GOD given patience, because I really want to slap her.

"I want you to stay away from my boyfriend. You are the reason we aren't together." She says.

This chick is delusional.

"Grant moved on, and I just happen to be the one he moved on with. Remember, he broke up with you before he liked me."

"You might think that's the case, but it's not." She sighs dramatically. "It was Freshen year, and I started to feel a change in Grant and my relationship. I knew it was because of another girl. There's no doubt in my mind it was you. Anyways me and Grant were going out since middle school. I wasn't about to loose him, so I took matters into my own hands."

What is she talking about? Oh no she can't mean... "You got pregnant intentionally?" I ask shocked.

"Of course I did." She says, as if it's no big deal.