Chapter 1

I finally close my eyes to go to sleep. It's been a super long day and I am very tired of accommodating my little friend. Her name is PMS.

As I reflect on the days events and wait for sleep to overtake me, I am interrupted by a loud noise. What the heck?

I jump out of bed and follow the noise to my bedroom door. I open the door to find my 6 year old sister sitting in a kitchen pot. As If this can't get any weirder, she jumps out the pot and on to me.

Ok now I am on the ground and extremely pissed. "Helen what is your problem!" I yell

"Your on my turf now Christen. FOR NARNIA!" She screams. With those word three of my little brothers come charging down the hallway and into my room.

"What are you guys doing? Get out! And shouldn't you be sleeping?" I turn to Helen who seems to be the leader of this broohaha "Get them out! What even is this?"

She smiled up at me with her wide toothless smile "We are playing Narnia, now move out the way so I can get to your closet" I give her a confused look "What? No! Get out!"

"Your no fun" she sticks her tongue out at me and I return the gesture. "Let's go boys!" she shouts. The three little rugrats scamper behind Helen. They each stop to give me dirty looks before exiting my room.

"Goodbye Malcolm, Thomas, Derrick, and Helen" I wave smugly. I received A series of 'don't talk to me' and 'we will be back'.

"Go to bed!" I glanced at the clock on my desk "Hurry it's after midnight, and don't forget to say your prayers" I called after them.

I laughed, I loved the little brats to pieces.

I climb back in my bed and try to go to sleep. For the most part sleep was good.

When I wake up in the morning the light is shining through the windows. Great just the way I like it. To me the light shining in on me represents God's favor.

I do my dramatic stretch and smile. Following, are my morning prayers, and then I get ready for school. I'm hungry, time to go seek food!

I run down the steps to follow the scent of pancakes and eggs. Yayy mom must be in a good mood, which means good food!

Just as I suspected. my mom was in the kitchen cooking breakfast. She had my baby sister Arianna on her hip.

"Good Morning sweetie" she greeted.

"Good Morning Mom" I kissed her on the cheek and took Arianna out of her arms.

"Hi baby girl" I cooed. "How are you today. I missed you, did you miss me?"

"Cahahaaaaaaaaaa" she cackled. Her baby cackle was the cutest thing ever. I took my hand and smoothed out her hair.

"Come on cutie pie" I sit her in her highchair. "Mom where is the baby food?" I ask.

"Your dad moved it, check the pantry" I walk to the pantry and check. Nope not in there. I turn around to find my little brother Dj holding it in his hands "Looking for theeeese" he purred.

"Yes Dj, now give it here I am running late for school!" He took some time to contemplate what I was saying. "Okay, but on one condition"

"What?" He smiled. "You play Call of Duty Black Ops with me when you come home"

"Deal, little bro" I gave him a quick hug, and took the baby food from his hands. He is lucky I like that game or I just would have snatched the food and ran.

I skip over to Arianna. She is banging her spoon on the highchair top. I laugh and take it from her.

As I am feeding Arianna, I hear my mom call everyone to eat breakfast. It's about to get wild, I brace myself for the mob that is my family to come running down the steps.