Chapter 33

After school today, I came straight home. Overall my day was good, but I had and still have a lot on my mind. I needed to spend some exclusive time with my GOD.

Every ounce of my being needed him and longed for his presence. Every part of me wanted to be with him and in him. My soul cries out for him everyday. I love him, and live to make him proud. We need are quality time together.

I close my door to my room and turn off the lights. I lay under the covers and close my eyes.

'Hi GOD. How are you?' I say opening my self to his loving presence.

'I'm good. How are you?' He says.

I sigh. 'I'm trying to be good, but it's hard you know?'

'Believe me sweetheart I do.' He says.

The way he said that let's me know how much he really understands me. GOD suffers with us. He is not just some distant being that is indifferent to his children's pain. He understands that some of our pain is necessary for his mighty plan, but it still hurts him to see us in pain.

'GOD I need you, I don't know what to do. What are Jenny's motives?' I ask him desperately.

'My children don't behave in ways that make sense sometimes.' GOD says sadly. 'Don't worry Christen I am always protecting you, even from my own, just trust me.'

I am going to do just that. GOD will always protect me and take care of me, and I have nothing to worry about.

'GOD I want to be dog.' I say randomly. It didn't even make sense, but it was so easy to let words flow out of my mouth.

GOD laughs. 'You are such a silly girl.'

'Do I make you laugh?' I ask GOD, intrigued by the thought.

He smiles. 'Yes, you do all the time. You all will never understand the extent of which you amuse me.'

I smile. 'You are the best.'

'I know.' He says.

'How was your day? Please go into great detail.' I say to GOD. It's so easy to get caught up in a conversation with him. The potential in your conversations with GOD is endless, needless to say the conversations never get boring.

'Well sweetie I'm under stress.' He says, and I pick up a hint of weariness. It is something you must understand about GOD, he is very humane. GOD is more humane than us, he has feelings, worries, a sense of humor, and anything you can think of. The difference between him and us, is all of his humanity is made up of pure love, even his anger. There is not a single thing he does that does not contain love.

'About what ABBA?' I ask thoughtfully.

'Some of my children, are not finding me as they should.'

A pang of sorrow filled me. GOD loves us so much, and when we don't find our way back to him on earth it hurts him more than we could ever know.

I muster every ounce of love I have for this lovely, magnificent, caring, humane, and powerful being and give him a hug. Obviously GOD and I are not making actual contact, but the intent of it is there.

'It will be ok ABBA.' I say, knowing he already knows that.

'I know darling, I know. It will all be ok in the end, I just can't stand to see their souls in pain, bound by sin, and scarred from being disconnected from me. A lot of my children chose to come to earth, they were so anxious to go down and prove their faithfulness to me, and help fulfill my divine plan. Some come and don't do what they were destined to, I try my best to redirect them. Although it can only go so far, they have complete free will.'