He wouldn't dare.

"No you won't." I say confidently. Decan hated snitching.

He grits his teeth, and threatens me again. "I'll beat Grant up."

Now, he might actually do that. He and Grant have about the same build. So it should be an interesting match.

"Give me a time and place." I say. This is actually kind of fun.

He blinks not knowing how to respond. He expected me to object, but I figure if it came to a fight they could both defend themselves.

Decan sighs, signaling he gives up. "Just don't let it happen again." He says wearily.

I put my arm around his shoulder. "Agreed."

He shrugs off my arm. "You're suppose to be the good one." He mumbles.

I sigh. "Just because I proved I'm not perfect, doesn't mean I'm not good."

"Whatever." Decant says, but then a grin forms on his face.

"Who's picking you up today?" He asks, referencing my plans for this afternoon.

My grin matches his own, knowing what he's thinking. He thinks Grant is picking me up, and he wants to enact his revenge. "Nice try big bro, but Cory is."

He mumbles under his breath, and stalks out of the room.

I smile victoriously, and turn on Saturday morning cartoons.

Cory was not coming until later this afternoon, so I had the whole day to chill.

As soon as I get in to the episode, two loud cries sound from upstairs.

I hurry upstairs to tend to the babies.

I notice that the window is ajar causing a big draft in the room.

This is why the babies are crying, it's freezing in here. Who left the window open?

While going to close it, I step on something.

It takes my mind a couple of seconds to register what I'm seeing.

There are four tiny crucifixes lying before me. And they each have something written on them.

I stoop down to examine them without touching them. Each cross has something written on it.

The first cross says 'Christen'. The second cross says 'Will'. The third cross says 'Kill'. And the fourth cross says 'We'.

I jumble my head in confusion. This makes no sense.

I come to the shocking realization that the crosses are suppose to relay the message 'We will kill Christen'.

A gulp goes down my throat. This is not good, this is so not good.

I run over to the babies frantically, and pick them up. There was someone in here with them! An involuntary sob rips through my throat, at the thought of someone harming them. My brother and sister were just in danger!

Before I can even register this in my mind, I know immediately who the 'We' is. Jenny, maybe Samantha, and maybe some other people? Ok maybe I don't know exactly...

I hug the twins tight and rush down stairs.

"GOD thank you for your protection over Caleb and Ariana, and please continue to protect us." I cry.

"Decan!" I shout. A couple of my brothers and sisters come to see what the ruckus is about.

"Yes?" Decan asks coming out of the kitchen with a slice of bread in his mouth.