"Do you live on campus?" Yoongi suddenly asks the omega, Jimin shook his head no "I've got an apartment nearby" he answered back softly, feeling shy now.

"Do you drive to school?" The alpha then asked, he had just realised that he didn't know whether or not Jimin left his own car at the campus or not, so he was asking just in case.

"I walk to the campus, I don't have a license" the omega replied back, Yoongi had once again glanced over at him quickly, Jimin was just looking down at his fiddling hands that were in his lap.

"You walk?" The alpha repeats more to himself, Jimin hummed to confirm it.

Yoongi had finally pulled up out the front of his favourite cafe.

He turned off the car before turning to face the omega that was now looking at the small building in front of them.

"I'll pick you up then" Yoongi announces to the younger male, he turns and looks at the black haired male confused and with his head slightly tilted to the side.

"Huh?" He asked confused, Yoongi couldn't help but find it cute "I'll pick you up when you have classes, so you don't have to walk" the alpha said once again.

"No, it's okay, I don't mind walking" Jimin argues back quietly but Yoongi shook his head "I don't care, I don't want you to be walking around by yourself" the older male said as he then took the opportunity to open the door and get out so he couldn't have Jimin argue back.

Jimin quickly followed behind him.

"Jimin-ah, I'm not going to take no for an answer so there is no point in trying to argue about it with me" Yoongi quickly says as he seen the younger was about to say something to him, he locked the car behind them and opened the door of the cafe up for Jimin to enter in first.

Jimin pouted as he stepped past Yoongi and into the cafe, the smell of coffee instantly hit his nose and he sighed.

Jimin didn't like the taste of coffee but the smell of it seemed to relax him.

He smiled as he then turned to look at the alpha next to him, "this place seems nice" he voices out and the older just nodded his head again "it is" he replied back just as quietly as the omega did.

Yoongi gestured for the omega to follow as he also grabbed his hand to pull him along with him.

The alpha had placed his bag down on the table of a booth that was quite isolated at the back of the cafe, the lights about it seemed to be slightly dimmer that the rest of them.

Jimin watched as he climbed in and began to unpack his things out onto the table and setting everything up.

The omega decided to do the same as he climbed in next to Yoongi and got out his own laptop and sheets of paper that he would need.

After they both set up everything Yoongi started to climb out again.

He searched through his bag until he pulled out his wallet, "do you want something to drink?" He asked as he looked over at the once again confused omega.

Jimin smiled at him "a hot chocolate please alpha" he answered back innocently, the alpha smiled back softly before turning and walking away.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

A/N: hehehe they're having a study date.

I'll admit that their relationships are getting close pretty quickly but like they're all mates so of course that would be affecting it as well, plus I want to get to the fluffy stuff as soon as I can.

Anygays, I hope you like this chapter loves, I'll be back with more soon :)