Chapter 11 (End of Act 5)

We reached the bottom, a floor that was... Abit too grand for my liking. We walked ahead and the floor suddenly lit up. Light filled the room and the tree started to fall like a cherry blossom. We stood infront of the door.

(Y/N): Breathe. It will know who you are.

Emerald walked to the door and went to placed her hand on it. As she was doing that I heard a crash and looked behind before frowning.

(Y/N): Go. I'll take care of this.

I walked back and saw Yang charging towards me.

(Y/N): I expected Damien to handle you, but if you are here... How annoying.

She tried to hit me but she had one of her arms missing. I easily dodged and scoffed.

(Y/N): You shouldn't have tried to beat me... We were friends once... But this must be done.

I easily grabbed her arm and punched her square in the face she stumbled moving an arm that wasn't there as I easily threw her like a ragdoll. She pushed herself up and glared at me.

Yang: Why did you join her?! Why must you fight me?!

(Y/N): What Ozpin and Ironwood did to me... Was unforgivable.

Yang: It-

(Y/N): It couldnt be as bad as Salem destroying the world. Right?

She looked surprised at me.

(Y/N): Wrong. Let me ask you this, firecracker. If Ruby goes through a horrible test and almost dies. Almost loses her mind. Would you sit idly by and watch? Would you see her, day by day just seeing that she was in pain? The scars littering her body growing?

Yang: What's your point?

(Y/N): That was my teammates.

Yang lost her voice when I said that. She was in too much shock to what she heard.

(Y/N): I found out that two of them were alive. Because they turned Grimm. I found out that Ironwood had taken them for tests like me. I found out. That Reol was mind broken and Damien dissected. I found out, that I was lied too!

I yelled, getting louder and louder towards the end. Black running along my arms and body.

(Y/N): I found out the promise that Ironwood told me was broken! I found out that Ozpin had given Ironwood everything and even allowed it to happen! I found out that I was nothing but a live experiment! I had to learn from Salem that Ozpin was my father! That I was nothing to him!

I felt the Grimm blood taking over and hissed in pain as I stumbled.

Yang: (Y/N)...

(Y/N): No! If it wasnt for Ozpin. If it wasnt for Ironwood! My team and I... We could have just been happy.

(Y/N): Because of them...

I felt my mind being clouded my voice being more animalistic. I shook my head harshly.

(Y/N): You shouldn't be here Yang... As a friend from before, Im letting you leave. If I lose control here and now... You will die.

Yang: Tell me this. What happened to my mother..?

I frowned and closed my eyes.

(Y/N): I killed her.

I looked to Yang who was broken.

Yang: But... You dont have their power.

(Y/N): I ordered her death. I foresaw the future. You convinced her to give you the relic. I can't let that happen.

Yang: So you just ordered her death?!

(Y/N): I did. That's why I'm begging you... Please leave.

Yang: I believed in you...

(Y/N): I did too. But I can't control my power nor my heritage. I can't change my past as well...

I looked to the ceiling and frowned.

(Y/N): Please. One last time. Leave. You can't face me here and now.

Emerald: Prince. I have it.

I looked back and saw Emerald with a lamp. I nodded and made a portal.

(Y/N): Get to Damien. I'll be up shortly.

She nodded and rushed through the portal.

(Y/N): My job is done. Please, head back as well...

I turned to the portal and hesitated.

(Y/N): Atlas.

I looked back to her and she looked confused.

(Y/N): The winter maiden is there. Weiss' sister takes care of her. You will make your way there with the group... Ruby will learn her heritage on the train there. You will face many problems... But please... Get her before we do.

Yang: Wait..!

I stepped through the portal and closed it behind me as I stood besides Damien. The group looking rather defeated.

(Y/N): Let's go. Haven is about to blow sky high.

I saw Blake looking betrayed a moment as I looked away. I opened a portal to Reol who was already outside and everyone went in.

(Y/N): Weiss...

I looked to the heiress.

(Y/N): Ask your sister about the Winter maiden when you reach Atlas.

I walked through the portal and closed it behind me as we appeared in the woods.

Reol: Boom Boom~

I heard a huge explosion in the back and closed my eyes. This was for my team. It... It had to be.

A/N: End of Act 5. The relic of knowledge is in Salem's hand. Project Seraph had told Ozpin's group to head to Atlas. Papers told that a new faunus movement had tried to go against the white fang and was successful. However a different group had another plan. Said group had destroyed Haven academy and made their presence known. Faunus reputation has gone up with the new movement and Ozpin's group know their next location. Yang and Weiss were bothered by what their old friend had told them but press on while telling the rest of the group. The group itself turned to Ozpin for an answer which cant be told now due to the lack of energy. Whether Ozpin answers truthfully, we will never know until the next act.

Thank you for the support everyone of you have given me thus far. Everyone please stay safe and have a good year..!