Chapter 10

Reol: Is... Is he awake..?

Damien: No signs of waking yet.

Reol: Damn... We need him to wake up. Today is the day of the attack.

(Y/N): Im awake.

I sat up as the two screamed from the slight scare that I gave them.

(Y/N): Did I rampage?

Damien shook his head and gave a small sigh.

Damien: Your mo- I mean the Queen came to the room. She placed you to sleep and quelled the rage from your Grimm blood.

I hummed and Reol gave me a look that meant it was time.

We needed to test what we had done.

I got up and tapped Damien on the shoulder.

Reol: Also... Want a weapon change, Boss?~

I looked to her and actually finally noticed what she had. A little bird's claws.

Reol: Her weapon was very fun to play with. Perhaps give it a try with her powers...

I hesitantly grabbed the weapon's hilt and drew it. It had a red blade but it looked detachable. I also saw the dust chambers which held dust blades, meaning its blades were probably formed from dust. Nothing to say much about. A powerful weapon.

(Y/N): Her power...

A faint muscle memory came to me, as if I've done if before. I swung the blade, slicing through the empty air as I saw a rip appear. Like a portal. It was... Strange. I had no aura but... It felt as if I did.

I heard another sound of a portal opening and looked to Damien to see a portal appeared beside him.

Damien: The Queen wasn't joking when she said you can use several semblances without the use of an aura...

Reol: I suppose you are her son.

(Y/N):Magic runs in my veins.

With that magic, I have a replacement... Reol and Damien had their physical semblances and the mutation Ironwood did on them probably allowed them to use it.

The serum they used took away my aura but the magic in my blood kept me able to use any semblance for this moment.

Cinder: I see we are ready for the attack.

I looked to her and nodded, sheathing the weapon and unhooking the dust blade and taking a normal one.

(Y/N): Gather everyone with Damien. I'll head over to Haven now.

Cinder: Of course.

(Y/N): Inform Leo I will be coming. Tell Hazel to get there himself with the white fang.

I turned away, walking off and passed Cinder before making my way to Haven. Once I was out of their sight, I dropped to my knees breathing hard.

(Y/N): I must... Not let this anger consume me... I will never be like Salem.

But I felt as if... It was my destiny to turn into her. As her kin.

I calmed my breathing down as much as I can and stood. I have to make it to Haven soon, that means I have to run there.

I braced my self and charged ahead with as much strength as I can muster.

To Haven.

Flashes.

I gasped in pain as I tumbled into the ground. I blinked once. Twice.

That... Thats the winter maiden. At Atlas..?