Character Profile Update

On a dark night of mistral, was a man in a bar. Dark tattered cape, black greased back hair. Giant blade which could turn into a scythe and shot gun behind him, compacted to be at his waist.

That man was Qrow.

He downed a shot of his alcoholic beverage and soon enough pulled out his scroll, going to (Y/N)'s profile.

Name: (Y/N) (L/N)
Race: Humanoid Grimm
Mentality: Stable
Weapon Proficiency: Excellent
Intelligence: Calculative, Cunning
Aura Gauge: None
Semblance: Future Sight
Status: Active
Threat Level: None

About:

(Y/N) was found by Salem, after his escape from Atlas. Enduring months or even years of torture, he was forced to turn grimm. To be like Salem. He has fought the change for a long time until he was KIA. That death changed him fully due to his lack of aura and human blood.

He is figured to now be immortal like Salem, being able to speak to grimm itself. But he has changed. The only hopeful emotion he has is the one you have given him, Ozpin.

But he is still on our side.

Qrow: Thankfully.

Qrow took another shot of alcohol and saved the document before keeping his scroll.

He leaned back and sighed, this time pulling out his water flask filled with alcohol and drinking it.

Qrow: When will you wake up Oz...

He filled his flask with alcohol and kept it before paying for his drink and walking off.