Chapter 4

I let out a small sigh as I pulled off my mask. I looked to them, letting out a low shallow breath as black smoke followed.

Blake: What... Are you..?

Seraph: Do not show me fear. Anger. Your negative emotions fuel me as Grimm.

Ruby: Grimm...?!

Seraph: My name is (Y/N) (L/N). I was Atlas test experiment 3492, project Seraph.

Yang: Atlas..?

Seraph: They tried to take my semblance, infuse it to their soldiers. Their people.

Weiss: Atlas would never..!

Seraph: You all are blind.

I growled at them and hissed as a pain flared in my head.

Still fighting..? Even in this form?

Seraph: Ozpin knows... Of this. Lead me to him quickly. I need him to help me.

Weiss: How do we know you won't attack him? You arent very trustworthy.

Seraph: Him. Or Vale gets blown skyhigh.

Weiss: Is that a threat?!

I glared at her, her voice screaming in my head.

Seraph: We... Dont... Have... Time...

Yang: You threatening Vale does not help mister.

Seraph: Liste-

Snap.

Seraph: Ah... Too late~♥

I let out a small laugh as my body relaxed, I looked about with a small smirk gracing my lips.

(Y/N): Hello little ones~

They tensed at my tone.

(Y/N): The name is (Y/N). I am the failed experiment of atlas. They wanted to make me the perfect solider. My how Atlas has fallen.

Weiss: Impossible.

(Y/N): Still in denial even though your daddy has faunus slaves?

She grew bright red and looked down.

Blake: Seraph. This isn't you.

(Y/N): Stick with a name kitten, you'll give me an identity crisis!

I gave a small chuckle.

Blake: This. Isnt. You.

(Y/N): Isn't it?

I looked to my arm, raising it slightly and willing it to become Grimm. Black skin appeared and bone like armor grew.

(Y/N): I must thank you. Your doubt had given my sane mind grief. That grief had turned me insane.

I giggled slightly and looked to them, using my Grimm claw to cover my sick grin.

(Y/N): Perhaps my mistress will let me keep toys~

I shivered in excitment.

(Y/N): Let us see how well the sane me had trained you.

I readied an attack with my claw, weapons lost on the ground and uncared for.

Ruby: Seraph...

I striked as Yang blocked, but only just barely. I was too quick for her.

(Y/N): Is the little dragon too slow?~

Her eyes turned red as she punched me but I endured the hit. Her shock expression made me give a sadistic grin.

(Y/N): I would say that it hurt alot! But it didn't.

I gave her a slash with my claw and in one hit her aura broke.

(Y/N): Whoops~

Blake: How dare you!

Ruby: Blake no!

Blake attacked me, stabbing into my shoulder with her weapon as I simply grinned. I grabbed her arm and her eyes widened, unable to escape. Like a prey caught by the predator.

(Y/N): Kitten seems to be... Scared? How cute. It won't save you.

I lifted her up by her hand as she struggled and slammed her into the ground. I kept doing that attack until her aura broke and I tossed her body infront of Ruby.

Ruby: B-Blake... Y-Yang...

Weiss suddenly attacked me with ice, must have been preparing it as I chuckled, pulling myself out of the ice prison.

Weiss: Impossible..! He would be... He would be ripping his skin off...

They both saw the black blood seeping from me as I soon stood before them, unfazed.

(Y/N): Nice try, Ice Queen.

She raised her weapon to block but I knocked her back and looked to Ruby.

She was terrified.

Ruby: S-Seraph... Don't do this... We are friends, aren't we?

Friends...

Friends wouldn't doubt me so easily...

My body hesitated. Her eyes.

Seraph: Silver... Eyes...

I felt my insanity wittle away.

Seraph: M-My teammate... Had silver eyes... Too... When Atlas took him... T-Them...

She looked at my shocked as the grimm parts of me fade to black goop.

Seraph: I... Lost... My team. I... Got caught... By her... Made... For... Battle...

Darkness.