Chapter 5

I woke up in a glass room, the one-way mirror kind. I looked over myself and saw my normal form. Was that a.... Dream..?

No.

I wouldn't be here if it was.

A familiar voice rang on the speakers.

Ironwood: Greetings, Seraph.

My blood ran cold and rage filled me.

Seraph: You.

Ironwood: I know what you-

Without me thinking, I was suddenly transformed and had cracked the mirrors slightly.

Seraph: Speak to me again. I dare you.

Ozpin: Let us all calm down, and have a nice calm chat.

I faced away from where I assumed they would be and paced for abit, muttering to myself as I soon calmed down.

Ozpin: Seraph... What happened exactly.

Seraph: Salem.

That was the only thing I said to them as I went to the makeshift bed they had and laid down. Too tired to speak and think anymore.

My emotions were in a mess, anything could set me off and I would go back to insanity.

I soon went back to pacing, regulating my emotions when I heard a voice.

Ruby: Seraph...

I froze. My breathing harsh as I refused to face her. She was in this room.

Seraph: Ozpin. Do you want her to die..?

Ruby: You won't hurt me.

Seraph: Are you sure...little red..?

I looked to her slightly eyes glowing red as she stood brave. She...

I forced myself away from her, walking off to a wall and soon slamming my head right into it and calming down.

Seraph: Leave... Wait until my emotions are in check... Im unstable. I could kill you in seconds.

Ruby: Let us help...

Seraph: Ruby. I am begging you. Please leave. I do not want to take a leader away from her team.

She froze as I peaked to her, a frown and helplessness clear on my face

Seraph: Please... It happened to me. It must not happen to you.

She backed away and reluctantly left. Watching the festival that Ozpin had graciously allowed me to see from a screen .

I counted the hours, the days that went by and I soon felt it. Heard it. Something that broke my sanity I had so carefully built.

Ozpin: Seraph. Still yourself.

My body tensed, so painfully as tears pricked my eyes. I painfully looked to the screen to see Penny. In pieces.

Seraph: Penny...

I turned fully to the screen and walked to it before falling to my knees.

???: This is a tragedy.

That womans voice. My mind tuned her out as another voice commanded me.

You know your job.

This is your time.

Take down beacon.

It will only take seconds.

???: All because of Beacon's headmaster. He has kept something from all of you.

???: His destructive pet.

I felt my body heat up and screamed in agony.

???: He has mutated humans.

???: And changed them to grimm.

The screen changed to me, writhing in pain as black covered me. I tried to get up but a wave of pain hit me as I screamed in pain and fell down.

???: Will you let your children become like this..?

Awaken.

I let out a grimm like screech as the walls around me broke.

(Y/N): Ahhh... My mistress has spoken. Beacon will fall.

I looked to Ozpin who had a grim expression as I chuckled.

(Y/N): Your maidens will be my newfound playthings~

(Y/N): Dear old Ozzy~

E n d   h i m .