Chapter 3

I don't know when I had blacked out but I woke up in my dorm room. I sat up and groaned as my cheek ached before I remember what had happened. I had gotten caught. But how..?

My body froze, I couldn't even move.

Who was that lady..?

I went to the bathroom I had and looked at myself in the mirror, the left side of my cheek was a burn. A burn the shape of a hand. She had basically branded me at this point.

With a frown, I wore my half mask to cover the branding and went to class as per usual. I was lost in thoght and felt my scroll vibrate. Looking to the messages, it was Yang asking me to follow their adventure to help Blake. Soon enough Ruby sent me the same thing. Then Weiss, which is a surprise.

I suppose it would take my mind of from things. So I agreed. They planned to meet up at RWBY's dorm and head out after classes. I noted it and started writing random notes of classes and other things.

When bell rang, I made my way to their dorm and saw them all dressed and ready.

I barely listened to their plan to know I was going with Blake and some monkey boy named Sun. We were to infiltrate a white fang meet-up and I am willing to bet Roman was there.

We snuck it with our obvious faunus parts and wore the mask as we awaited to see if anything was worth it.

I was not disappointed.

Seraph: Atlesian Paladin... He wasnt kidding when those papers said they were about to get something big...

I notice Sun looked to me when I said that as Roman called out new white fang members.

Sun: I think he sees us...

Blake: But he cant see in the dark.

I pulled out my weapon and fired a aura beam which destroyed the fuse box. This made all the lights disappear as I aimed my weapon to a wall.

Seraph: This will make me a sitting duck.

Blake: We are here.

I charged all my aura and fired, blasting open the wall as we made our escape. My aura flickered to show I was out of it, any damage taken to me will be done to my physical form.

We took it to the highway, jumping on cares to escape as a flash appear.

Seraph: We are about to run short of cars. I saw Sun creating decoys, is that your semblance?

Just as I said it the cars decreased and sun used his semblance.

Sun: You sure know alot.

Seraph: Future sight.

Sun: Did you see Roman stealing the paladin too? Or did you talk to him?

I looked to him surprised.

Seraph: What are you suggesting..?

Sun: I dont know... Maybe you kahooting with the enemy!

Blake: Sun!

I saw a flash and pulled my weapon. Using the blunt side, I knocked both Blake and Sun off the highway. Both in different directions as I was suddenly hit from the side. I was knocked towards Blake as I crashed to the ground. I felt myself cough up blood as my aura had yet to regenerate.

Ruby/Weiss/Blake/Yang: Seraph..!

They help me up and a flash appeared.

I forced my body to move as I did a sweeping kick and knocked them away from me as the Paladin crash ontop of me.

I shouted in pain as I felt it crushing my bones.

I saw blood leaking from me, but it slowly turned black.

Seraph: No...

Roman: If it isnt our little rat.

Roman got off me as I tried to get up only to fall.

Roman: Surprised? This rat here isnt one of you.

Seraph: Roman. Shut up.

Roman: No problem seeding a small doubt right?

My eyes flash red at him as he whistled.

Roman: No need to get fiesty, (Y/N).

Ruby: (Y/N)..?

Weiss: Didn't Ozpin call him that on the day of the initiation?

My body healed as I got to my feet.

Blake: H-How... That fall would have crushed every bone in his body..!

Yang: It can't be.

Roman: Ding ding ding! Blondie has got it! Little (Y/N) was never on your side. He even has his little mark on his back.

A mark..?

My eyes widened. When they caught me. Not only did she burn my cheek but marked my back...

Roman: Shocked? Surprised? I'm not! My partner in crime all along!

Seraph: I am not your partner!

I readied my weapons but the doubt has been placed.

Roman: Why dont you show them then? The mark on your back. The mark on your face.

I hesitated and fell quiet.

Ruby: (Y/N)..?

I snapped my head to her with a slight glare before I realized who it was.

Seraph: Don't use that name on me.

Roman: Getting worked up now arent we, (Y/N)?

Seraph: Shut up!

Roman: Fiesty. See girls, what dear little (Y/N) did, is-

Seraph: S H U T   U P !

I felt my teeth sharpened as my eyes kept glowing a bright ominous red. Black steam hissed off me as I grabbed my head. My nails sharpening.

Give in to me.

Accept me as part of you.

Roman: Well ladies, my work is done here. Tata!~

He flew off as I fell to my knees.

Seraph: Calm... Calm... I need to recollect myself.

Ruby: Seraph... What is going on..?

I looked to them and saw their fear. Felt it and I forced myself to look away.

Weiss: You heard what Roman said. He isnt our friend, he's with them.

Blake: (Y/N)...

Seraph: Stop calling me that!

Yang readied her weapons, pissed.

Yang: Don't yell at her!

I glared at them, their hate. Their fear. Their anger.

It drives me...

M A D