Chapter 6

I was falling asleep at the cafeteria table once again as Jaune suddenly ran to me and grabbed a seat as well, scaring me awake.

Jaune: Hey Seraph!

I looked to him and yawned.

Seraph: You seem... Chipper.

Jaune: Man, right now I feel great!

He was basically bouncing in his seat.

Jaune: After your little lesson, I feel amazing!

Seraph: All I did was teach you how to wield your weapons. Not to mention some history.

Jaune: Man, I feel like I can even go up to Cardin!

Seraph: Small steps. You can outpace him but he does know how to plan his attacks. Next time we'll learn then.

Jaune: I can't believe how you managed to talk me into this, but I'm sure glad you did. Its like... A life saver!

Seraph: All you need is that confidence boost.

I yawned and saw the rest of his team and team RWBY sit down as well.

Nora: Hey Jaune where'd ya go?!

Ruby: Yea! You went all like- whoosh! Next minute your missing!

Jaune: Haha... Sorry guys. I rushed over to Seraph. I needed to talk to him.

Pyrrha: Its alright, Jaune.

She looks happier. He must have been ignoring them until I forced him into my lessons.

Pyrrha: Seraph..?

I looked to her, abit sleepy but listening.

Pyrrha: Are you ready for the trip?

Seraph: I think I slept through the announcement on it?

Pyrrha: We are heading to Forever Fall.

Seraph: Oh... I remember it. I was planning on sleeping through it too.

Nora: Now thats no fun!

Ruby/Yang: Yea!

Blake: It is for classes.

Weiss: And somehow you are still top student?

Seraph: ... I feel like you dont like me...

Weiss: I wonder whatever gave you that idea.

Yang/Ruby/Blake: Weiss.

Weiss: What?!

Seraph: Is it because I am a faunus..?

Weiss: I wonder.

Ruby/Yang/Blake: Weiss!

Weiss huffed and crossed her arms while looking away.

I shrugged as I started dozing off, faintly hearing their conversation before I was suddenly dragged up.

Yang: Let's get moving hot stuff.

Seraph: Wha- No.... I want to go sleep...

I had less of an option to decide since I was suddenly picked up princess style.

Yang flashed a big smile at me and I whined slightly before she gave a hearty laugh and dashed off.

Ruby: Yang wait for us!

Yang: Race ya!

I ragdolled as I thought about all the better things I could be doing. Like eating...

I was broken out of my thoughts as Yang dropped me. I laid on the floor, debating on getting up when I saw her lean over. She grinned a wide smile and I scoffed playfully back.

She got to the front and held a hand out for me, one which I gratefully took and she pulled me up.

Yang: Light aren't ya?

Seraph: Quick on my feet.

She nodded to my reasoning as the others arrived shortly. They shared a laugh at how I was dragged along and soon we were to be settled into our seats by Glynda who was glaring at our tardiness.