Introduction

A folder was on the ground right outside of the forest, it was torn up but you managed to pick the pieces up and placed it together.

Name: (Y/N) (L/N)
Code Name: Seraph/The Prophet
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Race: Deer Faunus
Weapon Proficiency: Excellent
Intelligence: Cunning, Aloof
Aura Gauge: Low
Semblance: (Words were too blurred to make out)

About:

(Y/N) (L/N) was a brilliant child. Top of his grade in his combat school and top in academics. Even when his aura resonated, his semblance had yet surfaced. When pitted against his fellow Huntsmen, he had easily beaten them in a blink of an eye.

We had him arrive at Atlas for testing and found a peculiar ability that he had been passively using. His semblance had been found.

With a rare semblance such as his, he was experimented on. Drawing his blood and testing his physical form in hopes to bring his semblance as a passive ability in humans in general.

But it failed. He

The rest was too torn and perhaps even bloody to make out. You think to yourself, Atlas had been experimenting on humans? That was a sore spot Atlas in general, especially its people. It would bring chaos for them to know this.

Bringing out a lighter you set the torn pieces of paper on fire and sighed.

You: Seraph... I am truly sorry your life ended that way.

Or had it?