Chapter 6

I looked to his hand once more and place mine in his. He gave a soft smile as he helped me up.

Damien: Shall we go, Prince?

I felt worse with the title he gave me but I suppose it would fit. Salem was queen of grimm... So as her son, if I even am... I would be the prince since my own change.

He turned as a strange grimm appeared from the shadows. A weird tentacle creature much like a jellyfish. It showed a face I most recognized, Salem. She observed me, then Damien who bowed in her presence.

Salem: Well done. You know where it is.

She turned to me, my instincts telling me to run.

Salem: Sleep.

With that simple word, I was knocked out like a light. Waking up was... A weird experience.

It... Felt as if I was home. I wasnt in an isolated place like I was when I was taken at first... I was on a king sized bed, the room spacious and a dark red and black colour. Bookshelves lined the empty walls and there was a large closet and desk against one of them.

I wasn't chained down, no guards... It really seemed as if I was free to do whatever. I heard the door open and snapped my head to the new person to see it was Reol.

Reol: Finally joined us?~

(Y/N): I haven't...

Reol: Hmm?~ Why are you here then? For answers? Was that what Damien promised you?

I bit my lip, was it a trap all along?

Damien: Enough.

I saw Damien place a hand on Reol's shoulder as she pouted and sighed before walking off.

Reol: Good to see you again.

She disappeared from my sight as I kicked my feet off the bed and stood. Damien walked to my side, he hesitated a moment and gave me a hug.

Damien: I'm so glad you agreed to come willingly.

I pushed him away and stayed on guard.

(Y/N): I'm here for answers.

Damien nodded in agreement, he was... More mellow than I remember.

Damien: Of course... The Queen asked for you. She wants to meet you in the throne room.

I nodded as he shifted uncomfortably.

(Y/N): I can make it there myself.

Damien: Are you sure..?

I glared at him slightly as he bowed his head.

(Y/N): I'm sorry... I just... Have bad memories of this place.

Damien: Understandable... Please just... Make it there in time.

I nodded absentmindedly as he left the room,closing the door behind him. I sat on the bed, my head in my hands as I dread what I chose. I had never doubted Ozpin before... So why did I doubt him now?

I cleared my mind, taking in a deep breath in and out. Once I felt calm enough, I stood and made my way to the throne room. It was the same way as I remembered while I escaped last time.

I knew I arrived when I saw Damien outside the door waiting.

Damien: You arrived.... Please don't do anything rash... I remember your spontaneous personality.

(Y/N): I think you meant Nico.

He seemed lost in thought before hitting his clenched fist into the open palm of his hand.