Chapter 2

I was sitting down and reading a book. The tale of a man with two souls.

It was a fairy tale so to say.

But a fairy tale that is real, a fairy tale that is true. I knew of this man from Salem. I wish I never learnt it from who I considered an enemy that time.

The stance never changed. My enemy is my Mistress. I have told that man before. No grimm can truly defy the queen face to face. I was only safe as she couldnt cross over to this realm.

But that girl I fought... She was her follower... The girl with amber eyes. I closed my eyes, trying to not think about it when I saw Blake walking off.

Seraph: I'm about done too...

I got up and decided to head back to my dorm before sitting on the bed.

My eyes pricking as I thought back to what I saw with my semblance. I wish it to be wrong. I wish...

I took a deep breathe as my scroll rang.

It was team RWBY asking if I would tag along to their adventures. But I declined. I had my own job to do right now.

I got ready my outfit and went out of Beacon, taking a quick flight to Vale. I had gotten a quick tip from Junior that Roman had made his move. Not sure where but apparently Tukson knows.

I went to his book shop, a place I liked but I knew Blake would love.

Seraph: Tukson?

I was met with silence. I looked around curiously and stepped forward to hear a small splash. I looked down and my blood ran cold. What I had stepped in was a puddle of blood.

I immediately ran to the back room and saw Tukson hanging my his legs, bleeding out from the words on his chest.

Traitor

He must have been trying to leave the white fang...

Seraph: Tukson...

I held my head down and frowned. He used to help me with White Fang missions and give me information. I guess when I was supposedly deceased he tried to back out of the White Fang.

Seraph: It's all my fault... God...

I searched the store for anything of use and found a small compartment. It held files of white fang activity and I frowned as I read through it.

???:A rat has stumbled in here, hasn't it Neo?

I tensed as my hand slowly reached for my weapon.

???: You know I would rather have the other rat and dirt bag deal with the body they created, but I suppose my anger can be taken out on him.

Flash.

I quickly drew my weapon and blocked the bullet he shot.

Seraph: Roman Torchwick.

Roman: In the flesh.

He gave a smirk while Neo, I assumed the ice-cream coloured girl was called, bowed as she gave a smirk of her own.

Seraph: Saves me the trouble of looking for you.

Roman: Say, aren't you a faunus?

I suddenly tilted my head in confusion to his tone as Neo stepped forward.

Roman: Not gonna join your buddies in the white fang?

I readied my weapon as Neo kept walking closer when I saw a flash.

I had struck at a glass illusion..?

I frowned and sidestepped as she turned and stood beside me, smirking at me as my eyes widened in surprise. That wasn't a illusion.

Roman: You know, the white fang arent the only people looking for you.

???: I am.

Neo struck faster than I anticipated as I was hit in the achilles and fell to my knees. I tried to get up but a woman appeared. It was her.

She used her hand to grab my chin, making me face her.

???: You made it very difficult to reach you. No matter. You will learn soon enough, pet.

Obey.

Listen.

Kill.

Her hand went to my cheek, caressing it as my body was frozen.

Obey.

Her eyes lit a bright gold hue.

Listen.

Heat suddenly appeared on my cheek.

K I L L .

The pain of her burning my flesh registered as I tried to pull back but Roman had held me in place.

???: Won't you please scream for me..?~

I tried to hold my tongue but she had refused to let go until I had broken.

The pain got unbearable as I screamed.

???: Good boy...

This is punishment.

For leaving.

You know what you must do.

Obey me, or suffer.

Do you understand me, (Y/N)?