Chapter 3

I walked beside Oscar, the kid who is Ozpin's new host. I wonder if he understands what will happen.

Oscar: U-Um... Are you... Are you really Grimm..?

I frowned at the question, but nodded nonetheless. He seemed... Scared of me... But I understood why. We stepped into the bar and of course there was the dusty old crow. I stepped forward and stood behind him as I knew he can sense me.

Qrow: Took your time kiddo...

(Y/N): He has returned.

Qrow spun around so fast he almost hit me if I hadnt kept my distance. His eyes focused on me, then Oscar, then back to me. He point to Oscar and I nodded.

Oscar: U-Um..!

Qrow looked to him and he froze up a moment.

Oscar: I... I'm supposed to tell you... That I'd like my cane back please..?

Qrow looked to him, hummed as he gave a small smirk. He swished the alcoholic drink in his shot glass and downed it before taking out Ozpin's cane.

Qrow: Good to have you back Oz.

Qrow turned to me as I looked away.

Qrow: You have alot to explain.

(Y/N): Me? I told you I cant stop the visions Qrow.

Qrow: Yea but you wont tell us anything else.

I grumbled slightly and took a seat.

(Y/N): The future is... A fickle thing. Even right now, I feel... Overwhelmed by the amount of possibilities.

Qrow: Youre future boy, cant you do anything?

(Y/N): If I change it everything will not follow the path I saw. It will change completely.

We bickered between each other, arguing about anything i could do or say. Oscar seemed lost by our words until I saw the familiar eyes appear once more.

Ozpin: Qrow. (Y/N).

Qrow: Oz, Im kinda busy here.

(Y/N): Please do tell him I cant change the future, Ozpin.

He looked to the two of us as we glared again at each other and started bickering.

Qrow: Then at least tell me about Leo..! He's not acting like he usually does.

(Y/N): You... You told him?

My eyes widened as Qrow nodded. I hummed as I started thinking. Its going down that route.

Qrow: Tell me. Tell us. What is going to happen?

I looked to him, his eyes pleading. I looked to Ozpin, intrigued.

(Y/N): Leo... I can tell you one thing, he gave me up.

Qrow: He... What? (Y/N), you realize how crazy you sound right?

(Y/N): He gave me up to a member of Salem's table. Her scientist. The one that changed me.

Qrow grew silent, Ozpin worried. Ozpin had been silent all the way up till now. He was listening, watching and growing more concerned with the time passing.

Qrow opened his mouth to speak but Ozpin cut him off.

Ozpin: What do you think is the best option?

They looked to me as I frowned.

(Y/N): We prepare. Everything will fall in place.

Qrow: You sure kid..?

(Y/N): It will fall in place if you listen to what I say for now.

Ozpin: I trust you, (Y/N).

Qrow: I hope you know what you're doing.

(Y/N): I do. I just hope the other pieces will fall in line.