Chapter 11

Sun as he introduced himself was playing with his drink as Blake took sips of hers. I, on the otherhand, was sleeping with my head of the table.

Sun: So... Uh...

Blake: You want to hear of my story... Don't you?

Sun: So she talks! But what about your boyfriend?

Seraph: We aren't together.

I went back to dreaming as I tuned in to what Blake said. Being in the white fang and all.

Thats when I saw a flash. We were fighting against a ginger hair man with a cane along with members of the white fang I believe near a port?

Seraph: Port.

Sun: Bless you?

Seraph: The white fang will be loading a shipment of dust at the port tonight.

Blake: How do you know this..?

I sat up and looked to them, I saw my eyes flickering a bright red in the reflection of their eyes before seeing it go to its dull colour.

Seraph: My semblance.

Blake seemed surprised as Sun was confused.

Blake: What do you mean? I thought your semblance was just regeneration.

Seraph: I just recover fast. My semblance is nicknamed 'Seraph'.

Sun: What, you named it yourself?

Seraph: No. It was given by general Ironwood. I would have rather call it 'Future Sight'.

They seem surprised at the mention of general Ironwood.

Seraph: I can see into the future. Whenever I am in combat willingly, or not even by choice.

Sun: So you basically can see the future.

Seraph: As the name says.

Blake: So we know where to go now.

I nodded as a flash occured to me again. I saw Ruby and Penny arrive but Ruby was almost killed and Penny disappeared.

I had to becareful of Ironwood if that is the case.

Blake: Seraph..?

I looked to her to see her worried.

Blake: Your eyes are flashing red.

Seraph: ... Semblance.

I left it at that as I stood up and we decided to meet at the dock area.

I observed from the roof next to Blake as Sun soon decided to join us. He proudly show the apples he stole and offered one to us. I shrugged and took one.

Blake: Do you always break the law without giving it a second thought?

Sun: Weren't you in a cult or something?

Blake glared at Sun while I minded my own business.

Sun: Okay. Too soon.

Seraph: Incoming.

We watched as the ship land and I saw the man walk out with the white fang lackeys on his tail.

Blake: Roman? This isnt right. The white fang would never team up with humans.

Sun: You really didnt want to believe it was them, did you?

Blake shook her head as I cut in.

Seraph: She knew. I bet she just was holding out hope that they werent.

Blake frowned before standing up as I did the same. She drew her weapons and jumped down before dashing to the man I assume to be Roman.

Sun: Hey what are you-

I pulled out my tessens and spun it, a click was soon heard. I aimed as Blake had her blade to Roman's neck.

Sun: Dude aren't you her boyfriend or something? Why don't you help her?!

Seraph: You think Im just posing?

I glanced at him, slightly peeved at the thought of abandonment.

Sun: Alright! Dont need to get all angsty.

I looked back to Blake and readied my aura. In a split second I fired my weapon and barely scratched Roman who had tried to aim at Blake with his cane which I assume was a gun. He froze and looked to where the shot had came from before making eye contact with me.

He gulped and raised both his hands as I saw the airship behind him. A shadowed figure step onto the open door and I froze. Amber eyes.

I aimed my weapon and fired as she blocked before I got up quickly.

Seraph: Move.

I jumped down as he scrambled after, hearing a blast from where we once stood.

Sun: Who's that?!

Seraph: Someone very dangerous.

I kept dodging the blasts as she jumped down the air ship and onto a storage container. An arm out and taunting me to face her.

Flash.

I cant win her. I shouldnt fight her alone.

Flash.

She will be the cause of Beacon's downfall. She could kill Blake. Ruby even when she arrives. I have to fight her.

Seraph: Take care of Blake.

Sun: What do you mean-

I spun my Tessens, locking its knives to its fan shape. This cut Sun off as I dashed ahead and easily scaled the sides of the storage containers to the top when i saw the woman to pull out two swords made of glass.

She gave a charming smile, a simple black mask covered the top half of her face as she had a black latex body suit on. Amber eyes with raven hair. She readied her stance as did I.

Seraph: You... Seem familiar.

She tilted her head ever so slightly and attacked. I immediately blocked and striked back. Our weapons interlocking and our movements swift and graceful yet deadly and accurate. I had to play it safe, my aura had yet to recharge.

I leaned back, barely dodging her blades as I used the momentum to kick in front of me. She jumped back as I got back on my feet.

She gave a silent clicking of tongue as if scolding a pet before she pulled off her glove. Pointing her hand to me I tensed.

Black.

L i s t e n .

O b e y.

You

are

mine

(Y/N)

I jumped back further away from her as she smirked and wore her glove back. I was breaking out in cold sweat, that thing. It was so similar to Salem.

It can't be so soon.