Chapter 7

I groaned slightly, seating myself up only to realize that my entire body seemed tired. Drained... As if something was... Pulled out of me.

Damien: You're awake..! Let me get our Queen.

(Y/N): No.

I managed to sit up as I looked to him, he stiffened and soon nodded as he came to my side. He took a seat when I gestured and he quietly looked me over. He seemed very nervous, very worried.

(Y/N): What happened?

Damien: You... I guess you can say you went through surgery?

I looked to him surprised and shocked. Surgery? What had he meant by that?

Damien: Boss... We... I have to go... Our queen has planned an attack on Haven.

(Y/N): I know. I saw it. I warned Ozpin's team about it before you got to me.

Damien: But... You know why we do this right?

(Y/N): Doesn't mean I support it. My morals are still the same...

Damien: They have wronged us too!

Damien kicked back the chair he had sat on while waiting for me to awaken.

Damien: You don't know what they did to us when you were taken! You had no clue!

(Y/N): Then tell me!

When I raised my voice he was shocked to say the least, I glared at him as he swallowed his saliva and placed the chair nicely. Sitting down once more quietly as I observed him, calming myself down aswell.

Damien: We... We were taken in by Ironwood... We didn't want to leave you alone. Nico was taken in as a guard but me and... Reol...

I looked to him as he took off his shirt, several scars were across his skin. A dark scar over his heart, two more on his lungs, a straight horizontal scar over his intestines.

Damien: They found my semblance thanks to Ozpin's files. Took me in to...

(Y/N): To be a perfect biological weapon.

Damien: My regeneration... These scars aren't suppose to be here because of my semblance but... They destroyed my aura. They ripped open my flesh and seperated them so it couldnt heal as they ripped out my organs.

I saw him subconsciously trace over his wounds.

Damien: Reol... Poor Reol...

(Y/N): What did they do to her?

Damien's face grew dark.

Reol: What do you think, boss?

I turned to Reol who leaned against the doorway, her face serious and lost in thought.

I remained quiet as she looked to me, her eyes empty and mind elsewhere.

Reol: Let me show you, what I saw.

She started singing, me and Damien getting sleepy before soon passing out.

I opened my eyes, looking around to see myself in a cell. I remember it... This was the cells in Atlas. I was kept in a similar one. With Damien next to me, rewatching this as well, we saw Reol chained to a wall, gagged because of her Semblance.

Ironwood: How is she doing?

???: Stable. We have confirmed from her teammate that her semblance does affect Grimm.

Ironwood: Perfect. Ozpin really did make the ultimate team. A person who can see the future, a person who heals any wounds as fast as they were inflicted and a person who can put any living creature and Grimm to sleep with their voice. Does Nico have any interesting semblance.