Chapter 1 (Start of Act 6)

I grumbled slightly as I went to a nearby bar. They were known to host the info-brokers. A gang called the Spiders. Easy to track down but hard to get to. Since they were basically in the lower levels of mistral and after the attack, the stakes of me being spotted were high. I was going in blind but... I knew I needed to meet someone here. I changed fate for cinder but she was supposed to find a person. A girl with pink and brown hair... Neo.

I walked to the person in charged, a lady.

(Y/N): Tell me... Do you know of a girl with pink and brown hair?

???: Can't say I-

I cut her off, throwing a bag full of lien, the contents spilling out onto the table despite the bag still full of it.

(Y/N): I will repeat myself once more... I am looking for a girl called Neo. Pink and brown hair with vice versa eyes. She has the ability to change her looks and create mirages.

I leaned onto the table, looking the woman in the face.

(Y/N): She has come here before looking for intel on me and my group. Tell me where she is, Malachite.

Malachite hummed, tilted her head as she leaned on her hand.

Malachite: We don't know. Yet. Come back at a later date, you might catch her.

A flash came by and I huffed.

(Y/N): Or she, might catch me.

I leaned back and walked off, not turning back.

(Y/N): Keep the lien. I got an ice-cream girl to catch.