Breaking News

Article

Anne and Phillip married !!!

The internet has found itself having a melt down. Platinum selling recording artist Phillip Carlyle (30) and long term girlfriend Anne Wheeler (21) officially announce their marriage on Instagram!

Let's take a step back for a second. The newlyweds first meet oh Carlyles first headline tour the circus king world tour ; and we've been in love with them since. They quickly became everyone's favourite Hollywood couple. It things haven't been easy along the way, the couple lost their first child due to ectopic pregnancy but they were giving an second change when then became pregnant with their second child - a beautiful baby girl: but even that wasn't easy. Their daughter Delilah was born with a heart defect that needed surgery amazingly she made a full recovery.

That's how we got here. The couple also kept a lot of their relationship privet, our source says " Phillip proposal was something special after a millstone from their daughter" that sound such a special moment. The source then goes on to say " he originally had an other idea but circumstances changed but for them as a family to share this moment together, it was pretty spectacular".

Another source says " as their such a privet couple only friends and family knew about the engagement, but they also knew they wouldn't have been able to hide if forever. After munch talking about what's best for them and their family they decided to just to announce their marriage on the own terms when they were ready".

It's reported the couple had the ceremony on a island outside of Seattle, family and close friends was on the guest list.

We couldn't be happier for the couple that gone through so much to get their happy ending

Enews