Wholesome Family

Real life

Anne as been back at work for 3 weeks now, she's slowly got back into her routine and balancing her work and Delilah. Phillip wants back to work after Anne also but mostly been in the studio so Delilah was able to come along with him sometimes.

But now the couple are now back at work they thought it would be best to put Delilah into daycare they both took her on her first day, and they pick her up together; even now after weeks of her going they still manage to both take and to pick her up despite their busy schedules.

" Hi sweet," Phillip said quickly placing a kiss on her lips as she got into the car " hi babe " Anne placed her hand over his that rested in her thigh " let's go pick ladybug up" Anne nodded " how was your day ?" Anne asked Phillip while looking out the window " it was good for one song mastered " he said proudly " that's great babe" she responded smiling " and what about you sweet how were your classes?" He asked the same question " it was good I think my body is finally getting back into the swing of things, no pun intended " they laughed softly.

They soon arrived at the daycare centre luckily they just missed the pickup madnesses. The receptionist buzzed them into the building, they made their way through the corridors going past the different animal named classrooms. When they opened the ' lion room' the under one-year-old room. Delilah laying on her tummy on a floor play mat where there was a different material to help with her sensory development and rattle toys. She was trying to reach the fabric book the was clipped onto the corner.

" hi ladybug" Anne cooed as she walked closer, Delilah eyes instantly lit up kicking her legs with excitement then Phillip appeared from behind Anna, squeals come from Delilah seeing both her parents " how was she today ?" Phillip asked her care working " she was great still keeps on sharing the toys, she's definitely trying to growl that's for sure" she said to the parents " she's been doing that for a little over a week now " Anne said " I don't think it will be long though " Phillip added.

They picked up Delilah's owl bag and her Sophie the giraffe that she loved too much and got given her logbook of what she's eaten during the day and how much she's slept. With Delilah in Philips' arms, Anne sighed the three of them out of the building. Soon enough the car was filled with nursery rims being played with Delilah trying to sing along.

When they opened the door to they were greeted with noon running up to them with his take wagging " hi buddy " Anne said as he jumps up against her leg. The dog soon went to Delilah as she was sat against the back of the sofa running his nose over her legs picking up all the smells from daycare. Phillip was playing with Delilah while Anne was in the kitchen doing her dinner. Phillip was on the opposite side of the small room shaking one of her favourite toys, a pink stuffed bunny that was covered in dirt from constantly dropping it on the ground. Then something happened, it happened without Phillip even releasing.

Delilah started to growl.

" come here ladybug, " Phillip said trying to encourage Delilah " babe come here" Phillip shouted. Anne come rushing I'm expecting the worse " what is it? Do I need to phone the hospital?" Anne said panting. Phillip pointed to Delilah as she turned around from facing Phillip to now facing Anne and started to growl to her " come to mommy baby " Anne cooed her voice cracking.

When Delilah got to arms reach, Anne picked her up " you did it baby girl" Anne places multiple kisses on her check the sounds of her laughter filled the room. Delilah got hold of Anne's nose, She pretends to bit her hands making her laughed even more " momma ".

The room went silent, Phillip and Anne looked at each other in shock " momma " Delilah said again but this time Phillip was able to catch it on video " that's right my rainbow I'm momma " Her voice cracked pulling Delilah closer to her. Phillip walked up to his daughter and girlfriend, the three of them shared a group hung having this special moment as a family. That's when Phillip had an idea " I'll be you back sweet" he kissed both girls on the forehead before leaving the room, Anne watched him leave with a look of confusion on her face.

Phillip went to his and Anne's bedroom and started to rummage through one of his draws, looking for something in particular and somewhere where Anne couldn't find it. He managed to find it mixed in with his socks, grasping onto the small box and putting it in his jeans pockets.

A/N I thought it will be fun to keep the suspense going on 😋😏 but don't worry this isn't the only chapter this week