Romantic Moments

" love you rainbow " Anna blues a kiss to her phone " we'll see you soon baby girl" Phillip added before the FaceTime call ended. " I can't wait to get home and see her" Anna says as she puts down her phone on the rounded coffee table in the middle of the room " I can't wait either sweet" he placed a kiss on the top of head before getting of the sofa.

Anna flicked through the tv while twiddling a stray curl " hey sweet" Philip called out, Anna pushed herself off the sofa and walked towards the bathroom where she heard Phillips voice. The first thing Anna saw as she walked into the spacious bathroom was the glow of lit jasmine scented candles, her focus then turns to the free standing curved Victorian inspired bathtub that was filled with bubbles " what's with this " she says smiling "well" Phillip walked towards Anna. Once he was standing in front of her he placed his hands on her hips " it's our last time to make use of this amazing bathtub" A light smirk formed on his face as he tugged ever so slowly down one her top awaking very senses in Anna's body.

Leaning against Phillips chest, Anna swished her legal around the bubbles while Phillip trace featherlight kisses down her neck into her bear shoulder " I wish we could pick this place up and take it back with us" Anna could feel the vibrations on Phillips laughter on her back " only if we could" Phillip picked up her prone like fingers, their wedding bands instantly touched " you know " Phillip says playing with her fingers " we should come back here and bring Delilah with us next time" kissing the top of her head " she would love it" Anna says smiling.

In the coming silence all you hear is the trickling sound of water from the loofah that Phillip was running down Anna's arm while kissing her neck ever so lightly " question " he whispered in her ear " answer" Anna say smiling " what do you think of adding someone else to the mix ?" He asked nervously " what another dog ?" Anna asked sarcastically but she really knew what he meant " I have been thinking about that to be honest " Phillip let out a sign of relief " I loved growing up with WD even when he was a pain in the ass " she laughed " I want her to experience what's that like" Anna turned around in the water to face Phillip. With Phillips finger lighting going around the contours on her face, along the law line then working his way up to her cheeks.

What started as a simple light kiss in the bathtub to their bodies twisted, interlock together rolling around on the bed getting mixed in the sheets. Hand were soft and gentle, touching, teasing, raising goosebumps in their wake.

Being intermit, even though they tell ' I love you' it's just worlds; yes it still means something but being able actually show their love. Nothing beats that.

Anna woke up hearing a crack of thunder overhead. The sound of rain beating agents the windows and roof filled the room. Anna looked up to see if Phillip was awake. His eyes were closed, his chests was moving up and down underneath her check peacefully. Phillip arm was still wrapped around Anna's waist their bodies keeping each other warm. Anna felt like she could easily drift back to sleep.

Just as Anna closed her eyes to try and fall back to sleep, Phillip stirred beneath her and rolled over onto his side. He was facing Anna, Anna knew he was awake but kept her eyes shut. She could feel Phillip being his hand to her face to remover one lose curl out away from her face, his lips softly kissed her forehead.

Anna could easily stay like this for internally, the sound of the rain outside was soothing with Phillip gentle touch was intoxicating yet cozy at the same time. With her eyes close, she moved closer into his arms. Her voice barley a whisper, she says " I love you".

Anna felt a smile on his lips, moving closer to her; he whispered in her eye " I love you too darling". He tightened his grip around Anna, soon enough the both came to sleep again.

A/N IM BACK!!!' I'm so sorry it's been so long I just needed some me time I hope you understand and enjoy this very short real life, I wanted to let this moment be on its own. Love you guys xxx