Release Week

Article

Phillips cheerleader

It's been a great weekend for Phillip Carlyle - the platinum-selling artist released his new single ' Rewrite This Story ' on Friday and within a few hours it was already number one on the world iTunes chart and streamed over 1 million within 3 da...

It's been a great weekend for Phillip Carlyle - the platinum-selling artist released his new single ' Rewrite This Story ' on Friday and within a few hours it was already number one on the world iTunes chart and streamed over 1 million within 3 days of its release, a new record for the singer.

There is no news yet when the new album will be released or the title announced just yet but if it's going to be as good as the lead single, the Album is going to be a smash hit.

He's been busy promoting the new song in New York stopping at Z100 radio station, The tonight show with Jimmy Fallon, Good Morning America and The Today Show and also spotted filming with James Cordon. His girlfriend of nearly a year Anne Wheeler (22) joined him on his busy day.

The privet couple have been inseparable since they first met on Phillips ' the circus king  tour ' and they continued to be strong and giving us ' couple goals' feelings. Fans who were at Good Morning America says " whenever it was a commercial break all he did was look over to her behind the camera, mouthing ' you okay?' To her it was so sweet" another fan said to us " they're so natural together always smiling at each other Anne was looking at him the whole interview in awe so sweet".

Recently there's also been speculation about weather they've moved in with each other but it's not clear yet.

We can't wait to hear more of Phillips new music, let us know what you think of the single

Enews