Surprised Announcement

Real life
* Anna is now 12 weeks *

" Are you ready babe? We got to go " Phillip shouted " yeah coming " Anne came out of the bathroom " you good?" He asked " yeah I'm fine" she smiled at him " have got the DVD ?" He asked " yeah "'she tapped her handbag. As they are going to New York with WD to visit Lettie and PT and Charity seeing Lettie's show as well; there wasn't more of a perfect time to tell their friends and family's out the baby. They thought they would do a video and photo diary of some sort that includes some photos from the tour and some when Anne and Lettie were younger it also included the video from the 12-week scan they had two days ago. They dropped Noon at the dog sitters before going to the airport where they were meeting WD.

" damn Carlyle you've been holding out on me," WD said as he walking into the luxury let, Anne and Phillip laughed at his shocked expression. They sat around the table with WD and Anne sate opposite each other " I can see why you two always go away " WD said continuing to look around the jet. As WD watched Anne with Phillip he thought how happy Anne is with Phillip, after everything she's been through and they've been through as a couple.

PT greeted them at the airport with Charity and Lettie before she had to go to the theatre, when Anne disembarked the plane and saw Lettie she squealed with excitement the sound pierced through everyone. She ran down the steps and ran towards Lettie, knocking her back making everyone laugh " missed you " Lettie said " I missed you too" Anne takes her hand as they walked to the car " mate you've lost her for the next couple of days" PT says jokingly to Phillip " I already knew that" he laughs.

They got to Phillips appointment, the first time Anne has been back since that night a year ago the day before last. Emotions ran high as Anne entered the apartment seeing the stairs where she collapsed, taken a deep shaky breath she felt arms going around her waist " you okay?" Phillip asked already knowing the answer " I'm " Anne pauses " okay " she said truthfully Phillip kissed her temple before taking their bags up to his room.

" we've got something to show you guys" Anne announced everyone sat on the sofa " well since I go back on the road for a little while I thought it would be fun to look back on memories from the circus king tour" Phillip say, he puts the DVD in the TV and pressed play.

* Jane the virgin narrator voice* ' ahh what a crazy year  it's been but let's go back to where it all began' came through the TV speakers with soft acoustic guitar playing in the background photos and videos appeared