Sicknes Sucks

Real Life

Once Anne got backstage she was meet with her students running up towards her indulging her in a group hug " you guys literally gave me chills I'm still shaking " Anne said as they all back out of the hug " who's idea was it ?" She asked her students " it was a joint decision we know the year anniversary is coming up so we just wanted to do something for you and Phillip, so we talked to Phillip and run the idea pasted him he then gave the suggestion of ' small bump' to be the song " one of her students says, Anne felt two strong arms lace around her waist and a light kiss on her shoulder " did you like the surprise bubs ?" He asked nervously " I did " Anne turned to face him, Phillip let out a sigh of relief " thank god I didn't know how you would react I was so nervous I would " Anne crashed her lips onto his " I love you " was all that Anne said and with those three words all the nervousness that Phillip had disappeared " I love you more".

they stayed for the after-party, celebrating the successful show with everyone. they sat in a booth watching people on the dance floor tiredness soon rush through Anna's body jawning, she rests her head on Philip's shoulder " you okay ?" Phillip asked her Anne simply nodded " come on sweet let's go home your tired' he takes her hand and gently pulls her arm as he moves along the seat to stand up " I can't go just yet haven't been here for too long " she argued " I know babe but you're pregnant and tired" he said raising his eyebrows helping her up from the seat " fine " Anne gave in she picked up her bag from the table. they went around the room saying their byes to everyone, while Anne was saying bye to a group of students he ordered an uber Anne walked back to Phillip when she finished saying her byes " an uber will be here soon" Phillip said lacing their fingers together.

A combination of the street lights reflecting on the damp road and the moonlight illuminated the sky the, they opened the door they were met with a cold nighttime breeze making anna shiver " here " Phillip takes off his jacket and placed it over Anna bare shoulders " thank you " Anne said sweetly smiling at him. They waited for the Uber wrapped in each other's arms using their body heat to keep warms it wasn't long before the car arrived and soon enough they got back to the warmth of their home.

Noon jumping up and down with excitement as soon as the door opened " hey buddy" Phillip says in awe " he loves you more than me, I swear " Anne said laughing Noon followed her into the bedroom, soon as her head hit the soft pillow her eyes closed. Phillip walked into the room to see noon curled up next to Anne facing her " yeah I don't think he loves me more than you " he said to himself making him laugh lightly trying not to wake her up, he removed her shoes gently pulling them off and removing the deep red burgundy pleated culottes trousers shimming them down her long legs, and puts them on the table that was over the radiator, just left in a cameo rose white crochet trim high heck crop top embroidered with lace detailed flower, showing her stomach Phillip couldn't help but leaning down placing a light kiss on her stomach acting like he was kissing the baby goodnight, then he placed a kiss on her forehead the side of her lips curled up slightly.

He tugs the covers that noon was laying on making him jump down from the bed, Phillip carefully climbs under the covers trying not to wake Anna up, subconsciously Anna turned over resting her head on Phillip toned chest running her hands down his abs before wrapping her arm around his torso. I'm hilltop felt noon jump back on the bed laying down in between is legs soon enough Phillip closed his eyes letting him succumbed to sleep.

Anne jolted up intently wide awake a sideman wave of nausea swept through her body, covering her mouth as she ran quickly to the bathroom praying she would make it in time, as soon as her head flung over the, she seated reaching, being violently sick The, her hands gripping on the toilet seat as overwhelming nausea come washed over her.

Noon was restless ok the bed naturally making Phillip conscious, though my eyes aren't open, heavy slumber still present but he was aware the restless dog at the end of his feet. He started to hear some noises faintly in the background, he rolled over into this side going to put his arm road Anne's waist but when his a fell onto the mattress his eyes shot opened looking around for Anne, he saw the bathroom door open which was unusual; Anne is one of those people that cent sleep with any sort of light, " Anne sweet?" Phillip said as he walked down the short hallway as he got closer to the bathroom the sound retching became louder and prominent. He opened the bathroom seeing Anne's head over the toilet he instantly ran over to her and pulled her long curly sweaty hair back he rubbed her back " ugh" Anne grunted trying to catch her breath.

Phillip got a flannel cloth from the towel rail and ran it underwater and placed at the back of her neck " that's nice " Anne said her breathing calmed down " you should have woken me up babe " Phillip said still running her back " I don't know what happened literally just came out of nowhere " she feel onto the floor coming away from the toilet " better?" Phillip moved strands of hair from her sweaty face " yeah " Anne nodded Phillip helped her up onto her feet, while Anne brushed the horrible fast out of her mouth, Phillip cleaned the toilet " let's get you back to bed " he puts his hands on her shoulder walked her to the bedroom.

The sun peeking through curtains filled the room with light making Anne wake up, she grunted not wanting to get up but when she checked the time on her phone she soon shot go from her bed realising she hasn't got long before she was meeting WD for a coffee before here first class of the day, she got changed into a simple white sports bra and high waisted leggings with pink going down the side. Anne ran into the kitchen getting a slice of toast that she could eat on the way to meet W.D

" wow, what's the hurry sweet, " Phillip asked placing his hands on her hips stopping her " I'm late for merging WD then my first class," she said " oh no you don't," he said Anne looked at him frowning at him " what !" She asked " I called the school Lisa is going to do your classes," he said, Anne sighed " why babe ?" She asked annoyed " because you were sick last night, your tired and don't say your not I can tell you are " Phillip pointed at her " fine " she sighed " I'm still meeting WD though " she said " say hi for me " Philip added " I know you probably think I'm annoying for phone but I'm just looking out for you that's all babe for the both of you " Anne knew that she gave him a hug " I know you are " he pecks her lips " I love you " he said smiling every time he said it he always smiles " I love you too "

A/n

Hi lovelies! Sorry it's taken me a while to update been busy with exams on Monday a bit of writers block and it's my birthday today. I hope you enjoy this chapter you guys support of this book has been the best gift ever xxx