Get Out And Stay Out

Real Life

" what do you want?" Phillip asked bluntly to his father " let's go in and talk " he said looking at the door " no way if you have something to say say it out here your not going into our home" Phillip said sternly putting an arm on Anne's waist who was still stood behind him, the sight of Phillips dad standing there made Anne fell small and belittled " hi Anne " Phillips dad said to her harshly " see shes still around then" he said in a time full of resentment, Phillip stood there for a minute with anger all of his face before punching him in the nose the gasped from Anne covering her mouth trying to keep quiet " don't you ever talk about her like she's nothing, she's the love of my life so I'll be damned if you'll get to her like you did last time, this is exactly the reason why your not in my life anymore you've burnt that bridge when you got Jenny to kiss me that night, you say I'm a disgrace to you when I'm disgraced to call you my parents" he turned round to face Anne who was in shocked " you okay baby?" He asked in a whisper Anne simply nodded he looks down to her flat stomach then looked back up to Anne she nodding answering his question that was asked with his eyes.

Phillips dad squints his eyes trying to make out what the unspoken question was, he looked up and down then his eyes caught his hands lingering round her stomach, he soon realised " your not ready " he simply said making Phillip and Anne look at him with confusion " I'm not stupid you know, I got eyes" he said with a sarcastic harsh tone " you have no idea what's even been through" he said defensively taken Anne's hand " she doesn't need this stress caused by you yet again" Phillip says, Anne's hand still in his they walked round to get the door " Phillip " his dad begged " don't you've don't enough" he shuts the door in his face. " how did he find us?" Anne asked sobbing " I don't know know sweet but don't worry I'll handle it" he said cupped her face " how did the punch feel" Anne said trying to lighten the mood Phillip laughed " fucking great " they lighted Phillip kissed her forehead.

After the ordeal with Phillips father and the emotional scan they went for a lie down. Noon lied at the end of the bed, the couple faced each other so close their noses were touching - with his finger tips he lightly tickled her back making all Anne senses tingle hairs sticking up at the back of her neck.

" do you think what your dad said is right?" She asked quietly " god no sweet don't think that for a second I think nobody is ever ready but this is right now I think it was meant to be" he said " your about to go a sort of tour it's not exactly the best timing " She says in a whisper trying not to cry " it's only 6 shows I'm away for a month that's all, like I said there's not always the perfect timing but just think of what the world can be, think of the million dreams we're going to make" Anne closed her eyes letting the vision capture her imagination " for the world we're gonna make" Anne added " I hope she has your curly hair" Phillip said as he played with her curls " what makes you think it's going to be a girl" she asked " my gut " he said truthfully "but seriously babe if anything happens while I'm away which I know it won't but just call me okay and I'll be straight back before you even hug up the phone" Anne laughed " I love you " Anne said after a few minutes of comfortable silence " I love you more" he replied

Phillip was starting rehearsals for his concert series, it wasn't a full tour just yet just 6 shows in theatres, stopping at Chicago, New York, LA, Boston, Philadelphia, Arizona. Phillips new album been out a week now and still continued to be number 1 on world iTunes.

"Morning" Anne said as she heard his footsteps entering the kitchen morning Phillip kissed her head "smells good" Phillip added Anne was cooking pancakes "they'll be ready in a minute "Anne announced Phillip got out the plates out do the cupboard and make buns left a coffee and poured Anne a glass of orange juice and placed them on the table. Anne walked over to the table with the plate of stacked pancakes "you go ahead babe I'll just quickly feed noon " she said "okay sweet" Phillip aid smiling at her

After they finished their breakfast they got ready for the day, Phillip put on some jogging pants and a loose shirt ready for rehearsal, Anne put on some sportswear ready for her class sports bar with a mesh neckline and no-show edges matched the cotton-modal blend, with a smocked waistband and skinny Capri leg she put one of Phillips overtaxed hoodie on to keep some warmth. As Anne had some time before her first class of the week she joined Phillip to the rehearsal, she wanted to see everyone she hasn't seen since ' the circus king tour' ending.

" babe we need to go" Anne shouted for Phillip he threw his backpack over his shoulder " ready " he opened the door letting her walk out first, once he liked the door he takes Anne's hand, as it was a lovely sunny day no clouds in the skin with a soft breeze of wind they opted for a walk to the studio where the rehearsal was taking place just a few blocks away from Anne's s school. " what time is your class" Phillip said making small talk as they walked " at 2.30 the juniors " Anne answered his question. They arrived at the rehearsal building a few minutes later the got the designated room Anne was instantly greeted with hugs from band members and other people who were on the previous tour.

As the band rehearsed the new songs from the album it was the first time Anne has heard the songs, even though the album have been out for a week she hasn't listened to it yet, and she felt like a bad girlfriend for it.

She watched some dancers doing some routines and was jealous she wasn't able to join them, she missed being out there every night with the people she thought as family and doing trapeze with Phillip every night "5 6 7 8" the choreographer shouted, Phillip was stood behind Anne with his arms around her waist watching the dancers " they are amazing " Anne said after they finished " they are " Phillip agreed " I'm going to miss being out there with you every night" Anne sighed " I know baby so will I " Phillip kissed her curly hair that was up in a messy bun " but you got your students who need you, don't over do it in classes okay promise" Phillip asked her. Phillip slowly moved his hands over her stomach resting them lightly acting like a shield Anne placed hers once his "" I need you and our baby safe while I'm gone" he whispered in her ear making Anna smile.

" I will don't worry" Anne said reassuring him " I better get going " She said looking at their phone clock " okay sweet do you want me to stop by the school or meet you back at home " he asked her " meet me at home, I'll start dinner on when I get back ready for when you come back home" Anne said putting her bag over her shoulder " okay love remember what I said" he said with a stern look on his face " I will don't you worry" Anne said " well it's my job to worry" Phillip cupped her face " I love you " Anne said " I love you too" Phillip replied he kiss her sweet lip.